Dawgs

Bulldogs52

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the dawgs need a faster running back then why dont we just put kyle sheets back there he runs a 4.2 forty ........they have pretty good speed no one breaks away on pulaski

Ole Kyle, he's a beast!

if the dawgs need a faster running back then why dont we just put kyle sheets back there he runs a 4.2 forty ........they have pretty good speed no one breaks away on pulaski

the Peak kid for Pulaski has already been recruited by VT and his brother is at VT now.

Everybody gets on here throwing off on Corner man, did both benches not clear? Did the Qb not engage himself in that? I haven't heard anything about that. All it has been is oh well we won't say a name but um that Jon Corner # 1 kid from Tazewell just is awful. That's right he trucks people and then laughs at them, or says a little something. So what it's part of it, grow up. Ever watched football on tv? Good example Ray Lewis think he never says anything or gets hot headed? Don't hate on a kid for being good man, and give credit to all guilty parties not just a small piece.

I didn't write that...but I would like to see Zach Pauley get the ball more..he's too quick not to be carrying the ball

If you knock someone to the ground, you don't have to say anything to them, you have already showed them, you don't have to act like a thug. Help them up, that's even scarier than taunting them.

If you help them up, now they are thinking this dude is nuts. By acting like a thug, it just shows you are nothing more than a punk kid. Not really the way to earn respect.

Just my opinion. I was always taught to win with class, and better yet, if you lose, do it with class as well. I know how I would want to be remembered... Just something to think about.

If you knock someone to the ground, you don't have to say anything to them, you have already showed them, you don't have to act like a thug. Help them up, that's even scarier than taunting them.

If you help them up, now they are thinking this dude is nuts. By acting like a thug, it just shows you are nothing more than a punk kid. Not really the way to earn respect.

Just my opinion. I was always taught to win with class, and better yet, if you lose, do it with class as well. I know how I would want to be remembered... Just something to think about.

Excellent post.....far too many kids are practicing the thug behavior you see so often on tv..........

I find it funny how, everyone is wanting to talk about Corner! When every team has that one guy that plays hothead.... It's part of football, at every level... I have seen it many of times from all teams, mostly from Graham and Richlands teams....

When every team has that one guy that plays hothead

Not true, and even if it was true, it wouldn't make that type of behavior acceptable ...

It's part of football, at every level...

Shouldn't be.....

mostly from Graham and Richlands teams....

issues??

Edited by parsons

Not true, and even if it was true, it wouldn't make that type of behavior acceptable ...

Shouldn't be.....

issues??

No issues here! I have played many games between them and also see many..... The action speaks louder than words...

Edited by Bulldogs52

You show me a team where everyone helps the other team up and I'll show you a team that gets run over. I'm not saying to kick them while their down, I hate bad sportsmanship as much as the next guy. But in football if you don't show some attitude you will get run over.

It's ok to lend a hand every now and then but for the most part let their own team help them up.

Everybody gets on here throwing off on Corner man, did both benches not clear? Did the Qb not engage himself in that? I haven't heard anything about that. All it has been is oh well we won't say a name but um that Jon Corner # 1 kid from Tazewell just is awful. That's right he trucks people and then laughs at them, or says a little something. So what it's part of it, grow up. Ever watched football on tv? Good example Ray Lewis think he never says anything or gets hot headed? Don't hate on a kid for being good man, and give credit to all guilty parties not just a small piece.

never seen ray lewis hit a guy at least 5 seconds after the whistle and then push him 20 yards to the end line, then across the track to the bleachers. right in front of me. single handedly causing the benches to be clear and a braw to start. nope i missed him or anyone else on Tv doing that.

Edited by jets

Good post, it was a fight nobody got hurt so lets move on. If it happens again then its a problem and some of you can get on here and call kids morons and talk about how they need to have class. Some need to practice what they preach.

never seen ray lewis hit a guy at least 5 seconds after the whistle and then push him 20 yards to the end line, then across the track to the bleachers. right in front of me. single handedly causing the benches to be clear and a braw to start. nope i missed him or anyone else on Tv doing that.

yo man ive just been sitting here reading this post 4 a week now and all youve done is bash my bro Corner. Andyoure suppose 2 be for ttown man you arent nothing but some jealous parent who wishes there kid was half the man he is. First off i was there Corner did hit the kid after the whistle because the kid keeping coming you want him 2 just get run over or move out the way no if youre a man you hit him and thats what he did and after Corner laid him out the kid got up and hit Corner in the face. Now idk about yall but the way were raised in Pocy a man dont hit you in the face and walk away from it no matter what. So all he was doing was having pride. And ive talked 2 him he isnt going 2 hurt his team yeah hes going 2 run his mouth just like he did last year but thats what he does thats Corner. Some people love him for it the others hate him. Either way he isnt going 2 stop being who he is. Now he doesnt get on here and question you how to do your job so how bout you stop questioning and bad mouthing the way he does his cause apparently hes doing something right or he wouldnt be all state. but im out i just had 2 back my boy cause hes talked about how this is peeing him off.....Hodock #6 c/o 2007 "Once an Indian always an Indian" and unlike you Jets we stick behind all of our players!!!!!!!!

yo man ive just been sitting here reading this post 4 a week now and all youve done is bash my bro Corner. Andyoure suppose 2 be for ttown man you arent nothing but some jealous parent who wishes there kid was half the man he is. First off i was there Corner did hit the kid after the whistle because the kid keeping coming you want him 2 just get run over or move out the way no if youre a man you hit him and thats what he did and after Corner laid him out the kid got up and hit Corner in the face. Now idk about yall but the way were raised in Pocy a man dont hit you in the face and walk away from it no matter what. So all he was doing was having pride. And ive talked 2 him he isnt going 2 hurt his team yeah hes going 2 run his mouth just like he did last year but thats what he does thats Corner. Some people love him for it the others hate him. Either way he isnt going 2 stop being who he is. Now he doesnt get on here and question you how to do your job so how bout you stop questioning and bad mouthing the way he does his cause apparently hes doing something right or he wouldnt be all state. but im out i just had 2 back my boy cause hes talked about how this is peeing him off.....Hodock #6 c/o 2007 "Once an Indian always an Indian" and unlike you Jets we stick behind all of our players!!!!!!!!

thanks dawg!

I doubt you've ever been to a raven's game.

And I think this issue has already been addressed by coach Wyatt and the staff so there's no need for anymore input from you. So since we got that put of the way you can now go back to living your life and trying to take your little league jets to the TYFL championship. Good luck Mr. Lombardi.

yo man ive just been sitting here reading this post 4 a week now and all youve done is bash my bro corner. Andyoure suppose 2 be for ttown man you arent nothing but some jealous parent who wishes there kid was half the man he is. First off i was there corner did hit the kid after the whistle because the kid keeping coming you want him 2 just get run over or move out the way no if youre a man you hit him and thats what he did and after corner laid him out the kid got up and hit corner in the face. Now idk about yall but the way were raised in pocy a man dont hit you in the face and walk away from it no matter what. So all he was doing was having pride. And ive talked 2 him he isnt going 2 hurt his team yeah hes going 2 run his mouth just like he did last year but thats what he does thats corner. Some people love him for it the others hate him. Either way he isnt going 2 stop being who he is. Now he doesnt get on here and question you how to do your job so how bout you stop questioning and bad mouthing the way he does his cause apparently hes doing something right or he wouldnt be all state. But im out i just had 2 back my boy cause hes talked about how this is peeing him off.....hodock #6 c/o 2007 "once an indian always an indian" and unlike you jets we stick behind all of our players!!!!!!!!

the dawgs are hasty this year