Did the Tazewell or PC Kid

bluemom

Corners a hot headed. Its going to end up hurting him and his team.

got that right. in 40 + yrs of watching and coaching football that was the worst sportsmanship ive ever seen. Wyatt better get control. i predict he will cost us at least one game this year

Is this the same guy that had the hot heard last year? I would get the kid off the field

Why would you take a player that was picked on the 1st team defense in the State, off the field?

Now come on, I know he can get big headed at times, but he plays with more heart than anyone right now....

If in fact the player or what I took it as whole 1st string from both teams where ejected does this count the same as getting booted from a regular season gameif so that means the ones ejected are faceing a two game suspension does that count as jamboree and week 1 or does it start week 1 and week 2 just curious on how this works

Matters how the rule was written. One year in the playoffs Travis Tatum got kicked out against Magna Vista in the playoffs. He got to play in the preseason jamborees and had to sit out the first game at Gate City. I don't think anybody will have to sit out from either team because it was just a scrimmage. I may be wrong but it doesn't count toward the regular season.

If this is the facts and it was the the whole 1st string that has to miss these two contest that will hurt the dawgs going into week 1 against the maroons haven to start with the second team dfence in the game and there is prob some two way starters also interested in seeing how this unfolds

Matters how the rule was written. One year in the playoffs Travis Tatum got kicked out against Magna Vista in the playoffs. He got to play in the preseason jamborees and had to sit out the first game at Gate City. I don't think anybody will have to sit out from either team because it was just a scrimmage. I may be wrong but it doesn't count toward the regular season.

From what I'm hearing on this it does count the same because the vhsl assigns the refs for the games too but in all honesty I don't know was just curious but the info I got did come from a vhsl ref

If you talked to a ref then you are probably right and both teams will be screwed when there season openers roll around.

Just got another text from the ref and he says that the jamboree will not count as one of the games because they don't play a full 4Qtrs which really makes since once he has brought this point out. With that being said it will be week 1 and 2 in regular season and if any of these players are ejected again this season they are out the rest of the season hope for the sake of these teams that it was actually just one player from each team that ejected

If you talked to a ref then you are probably right and both teams will be screwed when there season openers roll around.

Just got another text from the ref and he says that the jamboree will not count as one of the games because they don't play a full 4Qtrs which really makes since once he has brought this point out. With that being said it will be week 1 and 2 in regular season and if any of these players are ejected again this season they are out the rest of the season hope for the sake of these teams that it was actually just one player from each team that got ejected

Why would you take a player that was picked on the 1st team defense in the State, off the field?

Now come on, I know he can get big headed at times, but he plays with more heart than anyone right now....

If he's showing off and getting hot headed. Then he doesnt need to be on the field peroid. First team defense in the state or not.

From the Handbook...

27-13-6 Players and coaches who are ejected from a contest, scrimmage, jamboree or Benefit Game for unsportsmanlike conduct and are ineligible for the team's next scheduled event must be reported to the VHSL offi ce on the form provided in the Principal's Workbook. For engaging in fighting, biting or aggressive physical contact, a player shall be ineligible for the team's next two scheduled events and a coach for a minimum of the team's next two scheduled events. Coaches ejected for nsportsmanlike conduct will not be physically present or communicate in any way with the team at that next scheduled event.

http://www.vhsl.org/about_vhsl/pub-vhsl-handbook

Well that is good then nothing to worry about then as far as anyone setting out but from the sound of things somebody should have got ejected but I wasn't there and I don't know other than what's been said on this board. Good luck on the rest of the season

No I'm not crazy if that is the rule that the vhsl has set then I don't care what team it is you have to be compliant with the rules and if a pulaski county team player gets ejected he will be out for two weeks don't know what would happened to a team that don't follow the rules but I would prob think it would be a big price to pay... But from what I understand in this situation no body was ejected so they don't have to set anyone out