PH vs ABINGDON

xx05

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ph is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

we hear this stuff every year. abingdon has dominated this series-i think we have won the last 7 years and 9 out of 10. abingdon wins by at least 3 td's. i don't know how anyone can think this will be a close game 35-6 falcons roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who all does Abingdon play out of the SWD?

9/4

Patrick Henry

Away

7:30 pm

9/11

JI Burton

Home

9/18

Richlands

Away

9/25

Tazewell

Home

10/02

Battle

Away

10/9

Carroll County

Home

10/16

Grundy

Home

10/23

Virginia

Away

10/30

Graham

Home

11/6

Marion

Away

ph just needs the line to block..the qb is pretty good..give him sometime and he can be deadly..i still say abingdon will jump out early then ph will comeback and pull it out late..28-24 ph.crank up dixie..i still don't know who to watch,a couple of good games..

i think ph's QB will look very bad Friday compared to hess. abingdon be 2 scores

we hear this stuff every year. abingdon has dominated this series-i think we have won the last 7 years and 9 out of 10. abingdon wins by at least 3 td's. i don't know how anyone can think this will be a close game 35-6 falcons roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont know much about abingdon but i hope they win

too many mistakes on PH's side, need linemen that can block. and couple fumbles towards beginning. all you can do is put it behind u and go practice for next game. good job falcons. just as long as ppl dont get on here and b all cocky. lol just talk football, not trash.

lol,you are talking to the wind..didn't you see how bad the birds killed ph..i fell asleep on phs side..ph was so tight and never got loose..while,that other team flapped around..honestly,i just wanted it to end..ph was beat before they stepped on the field cause i think their coach is not that great..he has a good qb but his line just isn't good..easy to beat a team if they can't block...oh well..next time i will see ph will be on the otherside of the field..last game

you mean you are not going to watch the birds at marion this year. you need to come out next week and watch the birds take on ji burton. don't know what you have against ph but they played marion good. give some credit to the birds. good luck next week Falcons! should be a good one with 2 good teams getting after it.

yea, you could have a great QB but if you have no line, then hes not gonna be good at all. i would change the line til i found some guys who would actually block, heck, caudill or whitesides was getting hit and the line was basically just standing there and the DB's need to stop arm tackling out there and shouldve been some pics. WR's need to catch ball, wide open, hit hands then ground. pissed me off, PH needs so get it together. vols4life, goin to be at the PH vs Holston game?

well,i know it's always a game to goto but honestly..after tonight i dunno..the cavs are so strong this year that if they get to you all and are already in the playoffs they might not start to many..but we will see..long way to go..but marion is putting the pieces together..i wanna see if they can even play with any of the better swd teams..might get interesting..

i grew up in marion and now i play for abingdon no offense to ph but they were soft and didnt have a winnning combination and played cheap when they were gettin killed atleast take a loss like a man. i think marion and abingdon will be a good game and could go either way i always love playin marion no matter what sport cuz they are good athletes and most of the time good sports about stuff

I was at the game last night. One thing that I saw that Abingdon HAS TO WORK ON are penalties. I am hoping that some of them are early season penalties that the kids will stop making, but Abingdon seemed to have racked up a ton of them. Good Job guys. Good Luck next week. Be safe everyone.

EW

i called the score -Cases fieldgoal, and PH's QB was slightly better than expected. when they fix their line and fumbling problem there going to win a game or 2. Atown just needs to work on their QB WR timing and they could beat marion. their front 7 needs to do a little better against the run but i think this could be a pretty good year in falconland.

well good luck to marion and falcons, hope its not gonna be a long season for PH. but NO LINE, and I think they gave up personally, which pissed me off so i left. id rater see them lose but still playing hard. but any ways, whos marion and falcons play next week?

The score doesnt show how good of a game it was at the begining of the 4th it was 10-7

it dont matter, yes it was a good game until the end but what matters is the score when the final whistle blows, PH gave up, or most did, pissed me off that PH gave up. i would have rather seen them lost 10-7 than 24-7. and PH needs a line to give Whitesides time and Caudill time to get the O goin.

yea, his gloves i think were the results of the fumbles bc i didnt c him fumble after he took them off. but still Line has to hold back the D, Whitesides could pick d's a part if he had time. but he cant when hes getting sacked. and Caudill cant run when hes getting hit in the back field. PH just needs to become a well oiled machine, replace some parts if they dont work ( linemen) til it works. but good luck to ph on there season. still support the rebels. and stop giving up when ur down.