Lebanon@Tazewell

saturn125

48 To 14 Lebanon. Tazewell will probably score a couple more like they did last week on Gate City's second string.

2nd string? Were you there last week? Their 1st played until the game was over.

48 To 14 Lebanon. Tazewell will probably score a couple more like they did last week on Gate City's second string.

Actually Gate City did have quite a number of reserves playing after the score became 42 to 7 late in the third quarter.

Did Lebanon's RB get his leg broke? Heard something about this.

It wasn't their RB, he played on the D-line and O-line, Lucas Smith. Good player and team leader. I've heard a bunch of things but he did break a bone and do some ligament damage. He's definitely out against Tazewell and probably the majority of the season (if not all). They'll miss him, didn't show so much against Powell Valley but maybe this week, have to wait and see.

Pinkston is a very good player with good skills but he tends to get shy after a few good pops. Powell Valley is by no means a terrible team, good size, fair quickness and swarming defense.

They seemed to start sucking wind about half way through the 3rd quarter but like most smaller schools a lot of kids played both ways.

I believe Richlands will beat Powell Valley with depth, fresh players against worn out players. Might be kinda close the 1st half with Richlands pulling away in the 2nd.

Keep in mind.......I picked Richlands big over Powell Valley last year.

hey man where in the world have u been ?absolutley grind us in the ground and disappear.ill be honest and really not tryin to take nothin from richlands,they have a good team but i think powell valley by 3 tds.i really think pv will be more physical than the blues .

Actually Gate City did have quite a number of reserves playing after the score became 42 to 7 late in the third quarter.

WAS YOU THERE!!!!!!!

WAS YOU THERE!!!!!!![/quote

WAS WE THERE?????????? honestly i don't like or support the grammar police anywhere, but this was just retarded. I could handle "Were you even there??" or even "Were ya'll there" but.....WAS YOU THERE????.........????

Edited by Fighton_3