Lebanon@Tazewell

saturn125

I think we "Lebanon" have a very good chance of winning this game and making it 3 in a row.

We have a very good defense but I haven't had the chance to see how Tazewell is playing this year.

I will be conservative and say Lebanon wins 35 to 21

After last years loss I know t town will be fired up. Lebanon had a good team last year and if the dawgs want to be effective this time around they will have to do some work on the running game. Cobb is a talented running back and their defense was stingy. If lockhart can bounce back well(I'm sure he will) it will be a great game to watch. Gotta go with t town in OT 24-21

I would say Lebanon 35-14. Cobb is a good running back but he isn't Lebanon's running back, he plays WR this year. Dylan Smith is the running back.

RIchlands shouldnt have much of a problem with PV. They will be tough until Pinkston gets tired then they will struggle.

Pinkston is a very good player with good skills but he tends to get shy after a few good pops. Powell Valley is by no means a terrible team, good size, fair quickness and swarming defense.

They seemed to start sucking wind about half way through the 3rd quarter but like most smaller schools a lot of kids played both ways.

I believe Richlands will beat Powell Valley with depth, fresh players against worn out players. Might be kinda close the 1st half with Richlands pulling away in the 2nd.

Keep in mind.......I picked Richlands big over Powell Valley last year.

I think you have to go with Lebanon in this one. I watched Lebanon all last season and they were good but I think they are even better this year. They have a quarterback that can find his receivers and three or four good running backs. And their defense is always great! Tazewell fell to Gate city this week and remember Lebanon is the team that knocked Gate city out of the playoffs last year. So Lebanon 34 – 14

I've watched Lebanon play in both their first two games and have to say they've been impressive. They're solid on both the O-line and D-line and have great skill people. Very good receivers and a stable of running backs. Everyone knows Lebanon's defense is always tough but this year's version seems a little extra-special. Only giving up 7 in two games (yes, I know Honaker is no good) is pretty impressive. The secondary is tough and gives up very, very little.

I know that past seasons aren't a fair gage but I think this game is an exception to the rule. I thought Tazewell would beat Lebanon last year at Lebanon but it didn't happen. Lebanon came away with the win. This year it seems that Lebanon is better and Tazewell is not as good after losing Muncy and some others, so why a different result?:

Lebanon 34-14