Anybody else on here . . . . .

Big Orange 1

as sick and freakin tired as I am hearing about Notre Dame. The way ESPN is carrying on about them beating Nevada, you'd think they just went to the Swamp and beat Florida. Since ND covered the spread and Fla didnt I guess ND will be #1 when the polls come out.

controlls tv and college football in general...still trying to figure out how guys like herbstreit, etc...got such a say in college football...it is what it is....watching football lately I say eliminate bcs conferences....and let the two best teams from whatever conference play in the nc

I agree, and Holtz was calling for Jimmy Clausen to be listed among the Heisman contenders!

Figured that as soon as I saw he threw for 4 td's. Too bad it was against no body.

Their receiver Michael Floyd should be a heisman contender before Clausen.

I guess y'all saw where Holtz picked them to win the National Championship. He is single-handedly making a mockery of ESPN.

How is he making a mockery of ESPN? The guy has his right to pick who he thinks will win it just like the rest of them.. IMO ND has two games on the schedule that will be tough, (USC and Michigan St.) other than that they run the table playing good ball! Just like everybody else does... And to say they play nobody, that team fielded 11 people on both sides of the ball.. IMO the Flames embarrassed WVV, even though they won! So enough with this nobody shit! Charlie finally has his guy there that he wants, no more of Ty's guys...

Edited by Bulldogs52

I think we'll have a much better read on how good ND is going to be after this weeks game against Mich. The Wolverines looked much improved over last year, esp. at the QB position and on the defensive side of the ball.

If ND handles them easily, then I can see them making a run, though I really don't see them beating USC.

I guess y'all saw where Holtz picked them to win the National Championship. He is single-handedly making a mockery of ESPN.

The funniest part is that in the preaseason preview he had them losing to Florida in the title game and then less than a week later he had them winning the title. It doesn't matter how delusional and out-of-touch Holtz is, Notre Lame will be exposed when they actually play someone. Wait, I forgot they don't play anyone outside of USC b/c they filled their schedule with cupcakes in order to finish above .500.

How is he making a mockery of ESPN? The guy has his right to pick who he thinks will win it just like the rest of them.. IMO ND has two games on the schedule that will be tough, (USC and Michigan St.) other than that they run the table playing good ball! Just like everybody else does... And to say they play nobody, that team fielded 11 people on both sides of the ball.. IMO the Flames embarrassed WVV, even though they won! So enough with this nobody shit! Charlie finally has his guy there that he wants, no more of Ty's guys...

OMG, not still blaming Ty Willingham are they? Willingham's recruits got ND to two BCS bowls they didnt deserve. The only reason they were there is the special rules that the NCAA instituted for ND. You know, they have to win 9 games, Thanksgiving has to fall on Thursday, and at least 2 months have to have 31 days. No other team plays by these rules. Charlie Weis is this big genius now because ND won 6 games last year and won the Hula Bowl over that juggernaut "fighting rainbow" squad. Dont forget, they've lost 15 games over the last 2 years. Go Michigan, and whoever else plays ND.