Leonards_Losers -- 2nd Edition

Leonards_Losers

Percy has been braggin' about the southern hospitaltiy he received in Dickenson County last week. My wife Betty LouLou was also exicted about his return home because Percy brought her back a recipe for a Sugar Cured Ham and Sweet Potatoe Cassorole; complements of those nice folks from the Skeetrock Bee Keeper's Club......Since I went 3 for 3 last week, this week Percy wanted to test my football pickin' with his games of the week...........

Haysi @ Giles

James Colley has been scheduling pic-nic teams for years!! Giles has not...The Burgs' have beaten up on those Spartans the past couple of weeks. However, Tiger season has just opened in the mountains of Giles County. Haysi better get some of Martha's famous chicken wings before they venture up 460, because Giles will be serving up the single-wing with a simle. Even though the Pembroke Ponies are not up to speed, how many BDD teams have ever got a win on the New River?

Lil' Leonards_Loser -- Haysi and the Tigerettes

J.I. Burton @ Abingdon

The Falcons have it rough for the next three weeks with Richlands and Tazewell on the horizon. However, the Burton Raiders will be coming to town this week lookin' for some fresh poultry, and they won't settle for wine and cheesse. The Lakers' have been fortifying the Creeper Trail all week; hoping to keep those peskie miners' out of the wine vinyards and cow pastures. Betty LouLou said, the word around town is , that after the game the Barter Theatre will be handing out season passes and having a casting call for their upcoming theatractorial drama called (Falcon's of Lost by a Lot)".

Betty LouLou's cousin Jennie Clidamay Johanson Baker also gave her 2 cents; the Tri-Cities airport can't contain Norton's Jet Sweep. I think she has a crush on that Raiders Coach ...........

Lil' Leonards_Loser -- Abingdon

Castlewood @ Pound

Castlewood's defense has given up more points than Betty's and Jennie's Weight Watchers diet plan. They have been out scored 99-14 this year. The biggest hits in C-town so far this year has been the County Fair and Coach Scammell's clip board hitting the dry Russell County red clay.

The Kitty Cats' put up some big numbers the first week of the season. However, last week they hid in the litter box while the Indians raided the CAT HOUSE. Hopefully, the Devil's defense can come up with a recipe to slow down the felines ground attack.

Crabtree and the Pound Kitty Cats' will be lappin' up their milk after Friday's Fancy Feast.

Lil' Leonards_Loser -- Castlewood

Glad someone is trying to liven things up. This site was starting to get as boring as NASCAR. Get'em Leonard ans Percy.

well feel free to step in and liven things up at any time Mr. 11 posts in 5 years...lol.

you are wrong picking against the falcons this week and this is not a wine & cheese team anymore. your stuff is funny but i have to call you out for picking against "falcon awesome". who picks against the falcons at home?

Well, well, I didn't know that I had to post every time that I looked. For the politically correct and Lance, just remember what the G-Man says, You can't pick up one of those brown things by the clean end.

you are wrong picking against the falcons this week and this is not a wine & cheese team anymore. your stuff is funny but i have to call you out for picking against "falcon awesome". who picks against the falcons at home?

Give them a week or two, then they will be a "whine and cheese" team. lol