so what if Carroll County beats Christiansburg?

Lance

Just for pure BS conversation...if CC beats C-Burg tonight would that be enough for you guys to put them in the drivers seat for the SWD? I have a hard time year in and year out trying to gauge what CC actually has...seems like they always have odd games at the first part of the year...makes it interesting to try to figure them out.

I figure C-Burg will win by 21+...but...just saying "what if" CC wins vs. a team like C-Burg...how much respect would that warrant?

I don't know what CC has other than comparing them with Bassett. Richlands had a benefit game with Bassett and I don't think Bass. got 60 yds total offense. Looked like a very weak Bass team. Therefore, I would think CC is alittle weak aswell. Don't know what Cbug has either but I think they can probably beat CC. As for the SWD I think CC is not the top contender,although, they seem to give Richlands fits no matter their records. Everybody remembers the 05 year when Richlands was undefeated and played for state they came to CC and won 7-6 and had not been scored on all season except for a field goal. Seems Richlands never plays to their potential when they play CC

C-burg has a potential D1 linebacker in Zach Weller and he made it very hard for Floyd County to run the ball on opening night. Bassett is way down this year and Patrick is without John Harris. Carroll will have a brutal time trying to run the ball against the Blue Demons. C-burg is big and quick up front. C-burg 35-7.

C-burg has a potential D1 linebacker in Zach Weller and he made it very hard for Floyd County to run the ball on opening night. Bassett is way down this year and Patrick is without John Harris. Carroll will have a brutal time trying to run the ball against the Blue Demons. C-burg is big and quick up front. C-burg 35-7.

I agree with you...this one won't be close...

Im not sure what it is but when CC comes to Richlands most of the time it is not a game but when we go to CC it is close and you are lucky to get out of there with a win just something about that going to CC i do not like.

Its due to the fact you have to ride a bus for 3+ hours to get there. Its just tiring.

it was a very good game carroll county was down 10-7 with 6 mins left in the game. cburg scored on long td run to go up 16-7 then scored again with 1 min left to make it 23 -7. CC is going to give some trouble to most of the teams in the swd with a new def and a new passing attack.

hmmm....sounds like CC played a pretty good game overall...I wish we could get some more coverage on you guys...hard to tell whats going on down in Hillsville until about week 5 of the season every year.