Kanye West?

EH31

Yea that guy is a piece of work let me tell you. Takes a real man to get up there and upstage a teenage girl way to go you are the man kanye. Give me a break this guy is about as worthless as the music he puts out. It is people like him that keep me from listening to that type of music it makes me sick to think he even has fans I did not watch it live just the clips on the news and stuff. Someone needs to take him out and give him the beating he has been asking for. I kinda think i have a clue to why he did it but will not express that thought until i hear from the rest of you but once again he has to be one of the biggest jerks in the world and I thought that way before he did what he did last night so that just proved my point.

Guest JJBrickface

Its amazing that there are actually a few people out there who take up for him. I think he is just jealous because a teenage country singer is selling a crap load of albums.

What sickens me is that there are kids that look up this low life. I am trying to refrain from letting everything i have to say about this guy loose on this board do not want to get banned. All i can say is he is about as low as it gets and the fact that kids look up to him is even worse.

Kanye West does not care about White girls.

Hahaha, POTD.

But on a more serious note: It's sad to log onto Facebook and see several people defending his actions. They are in a vast minority, but they're still there.

my 2 cents on the issue... or 2 points...

1) Beyonce was VERY gracious to call Taylor back up to finish (during her acceptance speech). She did the absolute right thing, at the right time. good for her... and while she was at it, she should have called him out BIG TIME and really embarrassed him. if it would have come from her, it would have put him in his place.

2) if Taylor was black, it would not have been an issue, and Kanye would have went on about his business. you would think that by now, he would be able to look past the color of someone's skin.

Edited by total

The thing that bothers me is that people were suprised by this. If anyone else would have done this I can say that I would have been surprised. But can anyone seriously think anything more (or less) would happen from Kanye? He's a joke. He sucks, his music sucks, every single thing about him is ugly.

As for his career, he will be fine. Mark my words...this will be nothing.

Exhibit A.

lol, jk.

Haha...I mean I don't agree with what he did, but if Taylor Swift did it to him, I would still listen to You Belong With Me about a gazillion times cause that song is so catchy...."She wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts..."

Haha...I mean I don't agree with what he did, but if Taylor Swift did it to him, I would still listen to You Belong With Me about a gazillion times cause that song is so catchy...."She wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts..."

I understand but... you're killing me here Viva.. (cranks up Slayer on the radio)

Not sure if you are a guy or not but if you are you just lost a man card for the comment above haha. Atleast we are all in agreement that kayne is a worthless piece of crap.

Edited by Rhschamps04