Calling all Rebel Soldiers

kythunder

Now's the time tonight's the night either you come out with your swords rattlin and cannons firing or you proof all the haters right about you..What's it going to be? I know what I see in you and all the people that love you and follow you and we believe. It's time for you to believe in yourself now and starting tonight play the rest of this season like it's the last time you'll ever be on a football field...I't's like I told you, it's there,dangling right in front of your face but you gotta man up and take it nobody's gonna give it to you nobody's ever gonna give you a damn thing period! You have to go out and TAKE IT. No excuses just go out and hit'em in the mouth and play to your LEVEL not THERE"S..Some people will be there to see you to fall on your face , But me and a lot of old soldiers are gonna be there to see you knock them on there ass. ROLL REBELS

Now's the time tonight's the night either you come out with your swords rattlin and cannons firing or you proof all the haters right about you..What's it going to be? I know what I see in you and all the people that love you and follow you and we believe. It's time for you to believe in yourself now and starting tonight play the rest of this season like it's the last time you'll ever be on a football field...I't's like I told you, it's there,dangling right in front of your face but you gotta man up and take it nobody's gonna give it to you nobody's ever gonna give you a damn thing period! You have to go out and TAKE IT. No excuses just go out and hit'em in the mouth and play to your LEVEL not THERE"S..Some people will be there to see you to fall on your face , But me and a lot of old soldiers are gonna be there to see you knock them on there ass. ROLL REBELS

Lets go Hurley

wont be able to make the game tonight guys, but i will be rooting for you all, now when i hear the half time scores when im listening to the Grundy, Haysi Game i wanna hear that you all are on top!!...now go get that W baby! send those warriors back to pike county with your cleats still stuck in there asses!....and as for Grundy...ill be listening in on you all, show colley how it feels to have a losing season, those tigers best know how to surf b/c i think there is a big wave comin in tonight.

East Ridge is improved, but the Rebs should be able to take them.

Go Hurley

East Ridge was the better team tonight.no excuses Tyler Ratliff was an amazing back.His field vision the way he changed directions was impressive to say the least..My hat's off to him...

yelp east ridge really did a good job but if hurley would of got that 1stdown there at the last of the game i think we were on there 30 liked 1yaard why didnt cooper give it to 22 that would of won the game fo us because we would of got a td but we will get ready for montcalm next friday

Someone in the crowd said, this was not the same ball club that Grundy played the other night.....I just cant comprehend this someway....it sucks losing to East Ridge....and one or two of the refs didnt do Hurley right either ...HOLDING>>>>>DELAY OF GAME>>>>SOME CLIPPING>>> they were quick with the dirty laundry on Hurley tonight ....I just can't believe it .....it sucks all way around...anyway a lot of things were tied in with the loss ...so be it and get past it...move on, Rebels , you've got to be on guard all four quarters . Take nothing for granted that it will be there, its only there for a little while and then its gone....if you want it prove to your fans you can TAKE IT

hurley just couldnt tackle that one guy he seemed to get away every time there is alot hurley needs to work on there D JUST SUCKED TONIGHT I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON... THEM BOYS HEADS ISNT IN THE GAME THEY DID THE SAME CRAP AGAINNST BURCH AND I DIDNT AGREE ON WHEN WE NEEDED 1 YARD FOR A FIRST DOWN THEY SHOULD OF GIVEN IT TO 22 THEY WOULD OF GOT IT AND SCORED THERES SOME CRAP GOING ON THERE BUT I DONT TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM EAST R THEY JUST KEEP GOING . HURLEY NEED TO SUCK THIS UP AND GET BACK TO SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL I THINK THIS LOST MAY WAKE THEM UP

Thats what I think needs to be done....some more smash mouth football....but for them to start a little earlier.....like second quarter or something...they will be alright.....they will overcome this loss but this was good for them...playing this hard in a game is just setting them up for the district games....they will ripen and be ready....they'll make adjustments and be ready for the ones that count....one thing for sure the fans will definitely follow for a damn good game like Hurley is putting on ...they will get the cobwebs out soon enough....another chapter

hurley just couldnt tackle that one guy he seemed to get away every time there is alot hurley needs to work on there D JUST SUCKED TONIGHT I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON... THEM BOYS HEADS ISNT IN THE GAME THEY DID THE SAME CRAP AGAINNST BURCH AND I DIDNT AGREE ON WHEN WE NEEDED 1 YARD FOR A FIRST DOWN THEY SHOULD OF GIVEN IT TO 22 THEY WOULD OF GOT IT AND SCORED THERES SOME CRAP GOING ON THERE BUT I DONT TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM EAST R THEY JUST KEEP GOING . HURLEY NEED TO SUCK THIS UP AND GET BACK TO SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL I THINK THIS LOST MAY WAKE THEM UP

From my understanding it was suppose to go to 22 and it was a bobbled snap and the QB just kept it

Hurley should have went to a goal line D in my opp. I am definately not a coach so maybe they was in the set defensively they should of been in, to best defend the double tight double wing.

Come on guys the D sets HURLEY PLAYED would have worked if only the tackle in the backfield I mean there were so many times I quit counting that we had a back for a lose and just didnt hold on to him , and for the 4th and inches by all means that should have went to 22 or 21 !!!! bad call by the coaches and the ball wasn't a fumbled snap #2 just made a bad read on his run but he is a first year starter but is I think one of the best QB in th BDD AND I WOULD STILL PUT HIM BEHIND THE CENTER again and again. Did you guys know that reagle had like 100 yards rusinhg in the 3rd alone and didnt even hardly touch the ball in the 4th bad coaching? who knows , this game started off bad with a flag and ended the same Hurley cant say to much even though the refs were all but amatures at what they tried to do but Hurley still let the sideline run backs kill them both on special teams and the outside linebackers ,its one of those games that you learn from if you as a player want to or can be a back breaker if you let its all in how you prepare your mind and body so good luck to east ridge the rest of the season and see ya next year good job REBELS but as the old saying goes because someone says your going to win or lose dosent mean you will thats why they play the game!!!!!!!! keep you head up .

Edited by Bballer23