Lil'Leonards_Losers WEEK 4

Leonards_Losers

Folks, last week I may have lost my goose egg but a 9-2 record is still pretty good. It has been a very busy week in the Loser family. Betty LouLou has been cooking and canning all week long getting ready for the Burley Festival. Percy and myself have been training all week long in preparation for the 1st Annual John Douglas Wayside Cornhole Invitational Tournament. Our team name is the Outhouse Duo. However, during the rigorous training, I did have enough time to set down and pick a few games for this week’s edition of Lil’Leonards_Losers. I hope you enjoy…………….

Coeburn @ Thomas Walker

The Rose Hill Pioneers appear to have regrouped after being ambushed by the Kelly Tribe in their season opener. This week will be their 3rd straight District road game as they visit the Toacoma Blue Jousters. The Blue Jousters will be looking to claim a key district win in this “War of the Roses”. However, the Tacoma Blue Jousters just don't have enough weapons to guard the Castle. The Rose Hill Pioneers will storm the Jouster's Castle on the way to taking a big lead in the Cumberland District.

Lil’Leonards_Loser -- Coeburn

Abingdon vs. Tazewell

District play has begun in the Southwest and the stakes are high for this district battle in “Green Acres”. Last week, the Bull Puppies (once front runners in the district) laid on the porch while the Beamer Boys from Hillsville showed us that they’re back and ready to run. With the Backyard Brawl approaching Tazewell can’t afford to be caught looking ahead to the neighboring rival (the Blues).

What started off to be a promising season for the Falcons has turned sour quick. Last Friday, the Big Blue Wind Machine picked them up and carried them to the “LAND OF OZ”. By half time they had finally realized they weren’t in Kansas anymore. Maybe the falcons can ask Dorothy and Toto to load up the cheese wagon and direct them down the “Yellow Brick Road”. So they can come back home to defend Exit 14's Vineyard one more time.

Lil’Leonards_Loser -- Abingdon

Ervinton @ Big Creek, WV

The Nora Rebs will be helping make history this Friday Night as they travel to War, WV to battle the Big Creek Owls. This is the last year of Owl's Football, as they will be consolidated with the much-feared Iaeger Cubs to form Riverview High next year. Big Creek has been one of the most storied football programs in the two Virginias. Some of the former alummi is a list of WHO'S - WHO's among college players and highschool coachers throughout Virginia and West Virginia. Both teams will be lookin' for their 1st win this season. Could be a wild one, but Owls feed at night!!!!!!!!

Lil' Leonards_Loser -- In a close one Ervinton

P.S. Rebel fans.....If you are taking Rt. 16 from Tazewell to War check out BIG DADDY'S restaurant on the way. Its on the left outside North Tazewell. Betty LouLou loves the Seafood Platter.

Honaker @ VA High

Last week I thought I was pickin' a football game not a basketball shootout! Virginia High's 2-3 Zone did not put any pressure on G-Men's ability to hit the outside jumper. It looked like Dean Smith had taught both teams his favorite Secondary Break. However, Virginia High’s winning free throw put the Bristol Cats over the top for good. This week a different foe is coming to the “Bermuda Triangle”. Bristol will be hosting a “Meow-Mix”. The Sword Creek Cats are coming off a big win! Last week Hubbard's offense was purring, while their defense dug in and held off the Trojans onslaught. The Bristol Cats has showed us they can find their way around the jungle putting up some big numbers last week. Will this “Meow-Mix” be a slug feast or a pitchers dual?

Lil'Leonards_Loser – In a hair ball fight --- Honaker

Bouns Game

Haysi @ Holston

The Creeper Trail Hikers at one time where the #1 Homecoming Dance partner for everyone. However, they are off to another Rock & Rollin’ start this year proving that last year’s dance season was no fluke.

The Haysi Tigers are off to a winless start so far this season. Coach Colley will find out this Friday night that this picnic dance is one he should not have scheduled. The Creeper Trail Hikers will provide too much of the B&B boys, along with a Pratt, for the Tiger to keep in step with. Look’s like a (4 rolls of Tums Night for Coach Colley).

Lil’Leonards_Loser – Haysi and the Tigerettes

P.S.

Tigerettes, Percy said to find the ICE CREAM SHOP across from the Creeper Trail. He said to try the Butter Pecan, so the trip won’t be a total loss.

Edited by Leonards_Losers