Hurley Vs Pound

estep64

Actually, they dropped Hurley and picked up Haysi. Haysi has more of a chance of being stronger year in and year out. That logic doesn't work.
Why would you do that when Haysi will beat them every year and Hurley and castlewood would be a competitive game year in and year out?

travel would be my guess and why not just mix up the schedule. Castlewood has no traditional ties to either haysi or hurley. They were on haysi's schedule up until 4(?) years ago, have been off for a few and are now back on

travel would be my guess and why not just mix up the schedule. Castlewood has no traditional ties to either haysi or hurley. They were on haysi's schedule up until 4(?) years ago, have been off for a few and are now back on

Hurley has played CW since back in the 70"s there Brett..you probably wasnt born then...I played against the Adams brothers..thats some ancient history for you.

Hurley has played CW since back in the 70"s there Brett..you probably wasnt born then...I played against the Adams brothers..thats some ancient history for you.

they may have play in the 70's, but not since. I was in school through 03-07 and we didn't play them until 05. And best to my memory I don't remember any teams playing them in recent history except the last couple of years.

What about you thinking we are on the end of nowhere!!!!! Well with all this being said, the Rebels continue to be a strong team to compete with this year, in spite of what people say, they thrive off of negative comments and stand to prove to the people that say these negative things, that they are strong enough to win this year. So go ahead and make negative comments they just get more and more physical with it...by the time it gets to the field they are ready to mow them down......For those that support the Rebels....

show your support by displaying a Rebel flag or some sort of sign, such as "Go Rebels" anything to let them know you support them. They will make you (the fans) very proud to be from the little town of Hurley....Remember they are representing Hurley ...SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR....SHOW YOUR SUPPORT !!!!!!!!

What about you thinking we are on the end of nowhere!!!!! Well with all this being said, the Rebels continue to be a strong team to compete with this year, in spite of what people say, they thrive off of negative comments and stand to prove to the people that say these negative things, that they are strong enough to win this year. So go ahead and make negative comments they just get more and more physical with it...by the time it gets to the field they are ready to mow them down......For those that support the Rebels....

show your support by displaying a Rebel flag or some sort of sign, such as "Go Rebels" anything to let them know you support them. They will make you (the fans) very proud to be from the little town of Hurley....Remember they are representing Hurley ...SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR....SHOW YOUR SUPPORT !!!!!!!!

Amen reverend

Castlewood was not avoiding Hurley's team, just the trip over. Nobody wants to play over there. Go to the end of the earth and turn left.

You can say that Castlewood isnt avoiding i remember my senior year Castlewood came back to hurley to play us after comeing to hurley the year before because they thought they had the easy win i mean they did beat us by 30 or summthing but im not scared to say the hurley team is better now and it just looks a lil funny they up and drop them the year things start lookin up

You can say that Castlewood isnt avoiding i remember my senior year Castlewood came back to hurley to play us after comeing to hurley the year before because they thought they had the easy win i mean they did beat us by 30 or summthing but im not scared to say the hurley team is better now and it just looks a lil funny they up and drop them the year things start lookin up

They played Hurley in '05 and got thumped. I dont think they dropped Hurley because things was looking up. If thats the case then why did Hurley drop some of the teams they have dropped the last 10 seasons or so. Its just about scheduling, travel, and geographical sense. Not about who is afraid of who. And please Hurley fans do not take that critical im just trying to be non bias here.

Hurley did win this game. They are a good team, and they did beat and LPD team. But they played the weakest team in the LPD so it is really not a whole lot to brag on. I am proud to be a Hurley fan but just remember you may have to play one of those better LPD teams if u make it to the playoffs.

they played hurley in '05 and got thumped. I dont think they dropped hurley because things was looking up. If thats the case then why did hurley drop some of the teams they have dropped the last 10 seasons or so. Its just about scheduling, travel, and geographical sense. Not about who is afraid of who. And please hurley fans do not take that critical im just trying to be non bias here.

correction: Hurley played cw in 04 and lost

Im not talkimg ancient history im talking about recently. Haysi has played castlewood on and off for years but its not a traditional thing like say Haysi and Clintwood. And I wasnt born in the 70s, I hadnt even been thought about, but I dont see how that has anything to do with the thread.:confused: