Question about Holston

littlebluefan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played for PH too, not the best record but not the worst either lol, no matter how bad or good a team does, you still cheer for your team. PH might be different if they didnt shoot themselves in the foot just like kineticks said. but ill cheer for them and any team from the HOGO when playoffs come around.

ok,lil one..raised and have family in damascus...graduated in marion..live in marion..do you understand?if you read more than just the posts about the birds you would see this...geez,is it that bad in abingdon that you now are wanting to be on holstons side..i have read your posts and you seem alil down..does the baby bird need a worm from momma bird..awwww...don't you have homework?u getting ready for mens volleyball?i heard they have that down in a town..lol

who is don?we beat holston and abingdon point man 89 90. so whats ur point pointkid?i can tell the way u post ur just da kid lol...........

da guy knws who he is and who cares bout 20 years ago buddy. what bout now, i notice u dnt want to talk bout the NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

da guy knws who he is and who cares bout 20 years ago buddy. what bout now, i notice u dnt want to talk bout the NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
im not don whoever..u like to run dat mouth now that holston has few good years run it next year how great they are............

news flash..who thinks what..gw,are the ones proclaiming they are the hogo champs already..

news flash: gw has owned this district since lebanon left. again vols4dead i disagree with you. these other teams are doing the talking. gw is the champ until someone takes it from them!:mad:

ya know..viva and i have been disagreeing but he seems to have a brain..that one post wasn't directed at viva it was to this lil bird who has nothing else to do but put down all other teams cause his birds are crippled..

nope...not enough speed and way too one dimensional.

Way too one dimensional? Do you mean the run or the pass? Look at the stats on the year. Can't imagine what you could mean in terms of "one dimensional..." Last night, Pratt was 13-18 for 202 yards and three tds. The week before was similar. So you must mean Holston is a passing team... Or you haven't looked and are just making assumptions. Not saying that Holston would beat PV but "one dimensional?" Idiotic.