SWD predictions

mrbasketball

We're about a month away till practice starts for most of the teams in this area, after a great season from all teams in the SWD last year, what are you expecting from teams this year and what teams and players are you looking forward to seeing?

does marion have the twins or the pg coming back i dont understand why people think they will be 1 in the SWD

The only players they lost were Hanna and the two Dotson twins. Only one of the twins started, the other did not receive a great deal of playing time. Other than that they return everyone else. The two main players they return Roe and Noe. Also, the Bowman kid will be moving up. He was the #50 kid on jv last year. I do not know if they will win the SWD or not but should at least challenge for it.

Marion and Graham will be a fight for that number 1 spot.

I am anxious to see Roe and Noe from Marion.

Gunner McGee and how well he has improved.

Ryan Woodson to see if he can fill Jason Palmers shoes as the big man.

I am most anxious to see how well Grundy does. They are the cinderella team in the SWD, IMO, but I think they could possibly compete with Graham and Marion for that number one spot too.