Abingdon and Richlands

therealgame

I used to come on swvasports and enjoy looking at what people thought of the matchups for the next weeks games, injuries, get some inside info on some teams, etc etc...but now times have changed. Every post seems to turn into one about either 1. Abingdon or 2. Richlands. If theres one thread talking about that teams upcoming game, it's different. The problem is every single thread about any team someone has to pop in with a comment about Abingdon or Richlands. Naturally, people respond to these comments and it ruins the thread as a whole. Maybe this is hipicritical for me but i felt like the point needed to be made.

I used to come on swvasports and enjoy looking at what people thought of the matchups for the next weeks games, injuries, get some inside info on some teams, etc etc...but now times have changed. Every post seems to turn into one about either 1. Abingdon or 2. Richlands. If theres one thread talking about that teams upcoming game, it's different. The problem is every single thread about any team someone has to pop in with a comment about Abingdon or Richlands. Naturally, people respond to these comments and it ruins the thread as a whole. Maybe this is hipicritical for me but i felt like the point needed to be made.

your last great contribution to the discussions here was how Grundy pinched people in the nads on the bottom of a pile?

If you wanted to make a noise on this board with a post, get noticed, well you have, but the question is: "Can you handle the heat?" This board is very informative and entertaining, I don't even read the Bristol Paper anymore, I like the inside story . . . hmm ... where do I get that? THIS BOARD! This board is real as real can get, you get the inside scoop. You don't get the politically correct jargon one gets from the paper, YOU GET THE TRUTH BABY! It may be put comedic terms and you have to read through the lines, but its the PLAIN TRUTH. I love this board, I live for this board. My buddy got me to join and I'm sold on it. Its becoming more popular here in Washington County. This board is reality. So, realgame face the facts, this board will withstand a Benedict Arnold, enjoy your minute off because you will be back and I'll be watching to call you out! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

you have the choice not to click and read. here is the problem, you can't stop yourself from sneaking and peaking! ha ha!

richlands will dominate this board simply because they are one of the best teams in the area and as for the other one well i dunno know. i guess we can say it's where everyone wants to be. we have a little bit of everything here from: grundy, garden, richlands, honaker, and tazewell. everyday i see someone new that lives here from that way-so read and enjoy or choose what you click on very carefully. have a good day.;)

your last great contribution to the discussions here was how Grundy pinched people in the nads on the bottom of a pile?

It was the some of the inside info...im not sayin that this board isnt real, it is...and i like that. The problem is when you get on here and see the Abingdon fans sayin the same thing every week with the same comebacks everyweek. Its the same thing from Richlands fans, we all know they're the best there ever was.

Ok you wont to talk about something beside these two teams. How about the school were it says you are from Honaker tigers. Why is it that they have some good talantent but cant seem to get out of thier own way on game day. I have seen them play some this year and with the kids that they have they sould be better than they are. Is it coaching, work eithc or what.

The dude is right everytime we played Grundy i got pinched about 20 to 30 times on my nads....don't know about people that way, but it scared me.....

The dude is right everytime we played Grundy i got pinched about 20 to 30 times on my nads....don't know about people that way, but it scared me.....

you sure its a dude?

Ok you wont to talk about something beside these two teams. How about the school were it says you are from Honaker tigers. Why is it that they have some good talantent but cant seem to get out of thier own way on game day. I have seen them play some this year and with the kids that they have they sould be better than they are. Is it coaching, work eithc or what.

Doug Hubbard is a great coach and we would love to have him here in Falcon Country. Saddle up Doug and come on to Abingdon, with you on board we would make a noise in the SWD!!!:cool:

Okay you want me to be honest? okay i think that the Grundy players are homosexual? there is that better....

do you know what they say about giving a fool enough rope?

see ya.

Okay you want me to be honest? okay i think that the Grundy players are homosexual? there is that better....

most teams i remember from the swd was dirty. that is just the way everyone played. you must not have been in that many games just to remember grundy. i have a whole of teams/players that were "dirty". most of them just liked seeing someone in pain. the game has changed a lot over the years.:eek:

Doug Hubbard is a great coach and we would love to have him here in Falcon Country. Saddle up Doug and come on to Abingdon, with you on board we would make a noise in the SWD!!!:cool:

Falconman man I was not saying Hubbard is a bad coach was just asking a Question.

most teams i remember from the swd was dirty. that is just the way everyone played. you must not have been in that many games just to remember grundy. i have a whole of teams/players that were "dirty". most of them just liked seeing someone in pain. the game has changed a lot over the years.:eek:
I don't think you know him.......im pretty sure if i remember my history. Graham32 started as a freshman idk?