Marion at Tazewell

HurricaneWarning

why has this been a problem at marion for yrs..home games are getting to be a social event..not about football..you guys should have been down there at the gw-holston game..it was crazy..i never feel that at our games anymore...i thought our town was starting to come together but after we lost to richlands it's like oh well..no school spirit.abingdon will beat us if we dont pull it together..it's like we gotta be so politicaly correct..

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why has this been a problem at marion for yrs..home games are getting to be a social event..not about football..you guys should have been down there at the gw-holston game..it was crazy..i never feel that at our games anymore...i thought our town was starting to come together but after we lost to richlands it's like oh well..no school spirit.abingdon will beat us if we dont pull it together..it's like we gotta be so politicaly correct..

Not sure if the Falcons care enough to beat you guys. They look like they are shooting hoops at this point. It is called winning at a small school. I have never seen a wild kind of crowd at Marion in any sport. That last game of the year might be pitiful from what I've seen lately.:(

Guest old_school
I would like to know what the real problem with Lockhart is! I have heard he is hurt and that his parents don't want him playing....

He has some injuries and football is a thing of the past for him, his football days are done. Hopefully he can play baseball. He is a great young man.

Not sure about Dustin.

He has some injuries and football is a thing of the past for him, his football days are done. Hopefully he can play baseball. He is a great young man.

Not sure about Dustin.

Lockhart is a really good QB. Against Graham and Richlands he took a lot of hits. He is a tough kid. From what I hear he is an exceptional baseball player. Good luck to him.

Yes, he is a good baseball player as well.. He is one of the best if not the best in the SWD this year at the QB position... He has started since his freshman year and is only a junior... Hope he heals quickly....

i heard (just a rumor so take it with a grain of salt) that he has broken a disk in his back and to avoid having surgery he is done with football. Thats what my aunt told me after she talked to his mom but he has not said that to me. So take it or leave it

i heard (just a rumor so take it with a grain of salt) that he has broken a disk in his back and to avoid having surgery he is done with football. Thats what my aunt told me after she talked to his mom but he has not said that to me. So take it or leave it

I heard the same thing.