Who does the cavs lose to this week

kineticks

Your grammar makes you utterly irrelevant from the start. That's why no one has jumped on this post. Pay attention in 9th grade English class and maybe some folks might pay attention to you.
what grade is pointman in?he must be dadadadadadadadada man at hhs and shit.....................

what grade is pointman in?he must be dadadadadadadadada man at hhs and shit.....................

its called texting boy! we dnt pay any mind 2 ph boyz, we took care of u'all last year & do the same this one!

its called texting boy! we dnt pay any mind 2 ph boyz, we took care of u'all last year & do the same this one!

we took care of you guys 4 15 years :) i think 1 game really doesnt matter :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So I wonder...Is there gonna be any public apologies for this post....Considering Holston pretty much put all the doubters and haters to rest last night in their Victory over Chilhowie.....

Congrats Holston....Very well done....Hope to see you in Salem...

So I wonder...Is there gonna be any public apologies for this post....Considering Holston pretty much put all the doubters and haters to rest last night in their Victory over Chilhowie.....

Congrats Holston....Very well done....Hope to see you in Salem...

Hey roon - that's too much to expect from these kinds of guys - they're 9th graders who just like to talk smack - if they're wrong, they don't care, they go on to say the same kind of stupid stuff the next week too. Makes me sad for our future, though, and makes me want to be a better parent to my very young ones...

Congrats to your roons for taking the top of the Region C points standings (and, I will go ahead and presume another district title). Should have home-field through the playoffs, I hope. I think that last night cemented that for us too.

GOOD LUCK!!!

I am not expecting one Cav86...just wanted to put it out there.....

Congrats on last night...I knew you could do it....

It is amazing how kids respond when the go through adversity....After your game with us..I expected them to come back with a purpose and they did...

I know I am not gonna get no apologies for the remarks made on this post and the nature of this post...so I guess I wont get any about calling GW an average team that couldnt compete in any of the Region D distircts....

Holston and GW #1 in their respective divisions in Region C is good enough for me.....If we can make it through the playoffs(which I think both teams can)...we will worry about them later.....

I am not expecting one Cav86...just wanted to put it out there.....

Congrats on last night...I knew you could do it....

It is amazing how kids respond when the go through adversity....After your game with us..I expected them to come back with a purpose and they did...

I know I am not gonna get no apologies for the remarks made on this post and the nature of this post...so I guess I wont get any about calling GW an average team that couldnt compete in any of the Region D distircts....

Holston and GW #1 in their respective divisions in Region C is good enough for me.....If we can make it through the playoffs(which I think both teams can)...we will worry about them later.....

who will gw most likely face in the first round or will they get a bye?

They will be getting a bye unless they dont show up friday night and lose to Northwood.....my best guess...because alot can change next week...but they will play the winner of the #4 and #5 matchup which right now is Giles and Radford....but there is not many points seperating the #3 position and # 6 position so alot can change before seeds are set...

GW should hold the #1 seed...#2 seed at worst...which still means they still get the first round bye