Graham...

GMan

The way I have it figured...

Win vs. Carroll Co...they are in.

Lose vs. Carroll Co...they will be tied with Patrick Co. at 189 points each.

I haven't looked at the tiebreakers yet...but pretty sure Patrick Co. would get the nod with the "win percentage" tiebreaker...

The tie breaker would go to Patrick County if Graham loses would come down to who had the better record during the year.

That's what I thought off the top of my head...didn't look to see if that was where the tie would be broken or not...just kinda "guessed" at it...:D

Im not so sure about that CC has not passing game at all and I think the G-Men should be able to adjust to stop the run around the left side if you do that the G-Men win in a blowout and watch them they love chop blocking haha.

Im not so sure about that CC has not passing game at all and I think the G-Men should be able to adjust to stop the run around the left side if you do that the G-Men win in a blowout and watch them they love chop blocking haha.

"Stop the run"...

They haven't been able to do that all season...they have a problem with fundamentals, like tackling...it appears that the defense has improved a little however, hopefully they can put it together on saturday.

Should be an exciting game.

If CC wins would they have the 3 spot in division 4 and if they lose would they have the 4 spot???

If this is the case then CC will probably play there starters and hard instead of sending out the JV to get some playing time.

Carroll was not ready to play today and they just didn't bring their a-game.. 9 out of 10 games Carroll would come out on top it just happened to be the one day they couldn't pull out the win

I disagree with you completely. Graham controlled the line of scrimmage and looked much improved since I saw them in week 4 earlier in the season....Graham's QB ran the option extremely well and made some very good decisions. 9 out of 10 times...Graham would win between the two teams I saw play today. Graham was much bigger and more physical and they wore Carroll County down and you could tell late in the game.

I agree with you when you say that they controlled the line and the fact that their qb did make some exceptional plays.. However Carroll was completely off their game on both sides of the ball and shouldn't be judged by this game on how well they are

G,

You've dished out a lot of abuse (or whatever you want to call it) this year to the Graham team, and Westside folks at WVP. Is it time to eat crow on the Graham prediction of 0-10 now?

naaaaaa,,,, You got to remember G-man is old school and they say stuff like that just to chanllenge you.

Congrats to Graham.

G,

You've dished out a lot of abuse (or whatever you want to call it) this year to the Graham team, and Westside folks at WVP. Is it time to eat crow on the Graham prediction of 0-10 now?

naaaaaa,,,, You got to remember G-man is old school and they say stuff like that just to chanllenge you.

thundercloud...you are more or less right. However, after the 0-5 start, I really thought my 0-10 prediction had a chance to become a reality.

And yes B_R, I must eat much crow for my 0-10 prediction for the G-Men. They made an impressive turnaround in the second half of the season and I have to give credit where credit is due. The players never quit when they easily could have after the 0-5 start. I honestly didn't think that the coaching staff could save this sinking ship but somehow, they found a way. Congrats G-Men on a great finish to the regular season!

As for Westside, reality will set in on them real soon...no apology necessary...

So Graham makes the playoffs with a 4-6 record? How do VA playoffs differ from WV? I mean, no 4-6 team in WV would make the playoffs

Six of the nine teams in Region IV make the playoffs this season...first year they've done that. Had they stayed with the four team playoff format, Graham would not have made the playoffs.

I like seeing Graham making the playoffs being a Graham football Alumni but I don't think a team that is 4-6 should be able to make the playoffs... That is just wrong. I think if you can't win atleast half your games you shouldn't be in. Given all the games Graham won this year was in district which I guess is what helped them (just guessing on that). But I don't know I just personally do not like how the trend of Graham Football has gone since Coach passed. Something has got to change sooner or later or Graham will no longer be known locally for football.

I like seeing Graham making the playoffs being a Graham football Alumni but I don't think a team that is 4-6 should be able to make the playoffs... That is just wrong. I think if you can't win atleast half your games you shouldn't be in. Given all the games Graham won this year was in district which I guess is what helped them (just guessing on that). But I don't know I just personally do not like how the trend of Graham Football has gone since Coach passed. Something has got to change sooner or later or Graham will no longer be known locally for football.