Tribe gets a huge win

Unchained

J.I.Burton's 30-game home win streak at Lawson-Fitchko goes by the boards,as the J.J. Kelly Indians spoil Senior Night,and pull a stunning upset 14-7. Defense wins championships,and the Kelly defense was stout. To hold Martinez Miles and his explosive Raiders to 7 is impressive. Instead of waiting on someone to figure out power points,the TRIBE punches their playoff spot the old-fashioned way-by earning it on the field. Best of luck to all the LPD teams next week. Way to go BIG RED!!!

That result surprised me!! Congrats to JJK!

I tried to tell folks that this year's edition was different. Folks said after the PV loss that we'd fold again. We go to Clintwood and almost pull the upset,go to Appy and win 62-6,and go to Norton and shock the Raiders tonight.

Edited by Unchained

J.I.Burton's 30-game home win streak at Lawson-Fitchko goes by the boards,as the J.J. Kelly Indians spoil Senior Night,and pull a stunning upset 14-7. Defense wins championships,and the Kelly defense was stout. To hold Martinez Miles and his explosive Raiders to 7 is impressive. Instead of waiting on someone to figure out power points,the TRIBE punches their playoff spot the old-fashioned way-by earning it on the field. Best of luck to all the LPD teams next week. Way to go BIG RED!!!

Congrats to Coach Saylers and the Tribe! If I was playing Kelly in the playoffs I would be concerned. Their defense is stout, Kerns is a heck of a back, and it would be great to see Kelly go to state. This should be a huge momentum builder for the team in red. Best wishes for this team and all their fans.:)