Remember the Falcons

southbound

I agree with you this thread should die, however you still throw jabs in saying Hess would definetely start. I really don't think so. I have been around Richlands Football for several years now and have watched Hess play in several games for Abingdon . I will say he is a decent quarterback but he is not accustomed to playing in big time games at Abingdon. Jack Vance albeit not in the qb position has played in many big games and is a competitor. When he has been called on to play qb he has performed extremely well. The job is Jack's to lose w/o a doubt Hess could probably hold for extra points and field goals if he could beat out Reece Strong.

I agree, this one should die and we'll see what happens next year.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a Quote from a transfer: I would rather stand on the sidelines for Richlands than play for ____________. Thats how bad some kids want to be a part of a winning program.

I agree i have two boys that are playing for a sub-par program and both are good players that can play at the next level... So me and my wife are looking to move so they can have that chance.

Bring em to Abingdon, great place to live, great education - bring em.

why would they want to go to Abingdon they would lose at least 7 games every season lol

this is our first losing season in about 10 years. we are ususally 5-5 or better. thanks for your concern candy cane man :D

Amazing that Abingdon is 3-7, done for the year, and can provoke this much controversey. Absolutely amazing. By the way, IF, Jake Hess comes to Richlands, he WILL start next year. But, this is enough. Let's focus on the playoffs and decent teams for a change. Any other posts on this thread gives credence to the allegation that everyone is jealous of and wants to be Abingdon. Therefore, if you disagree with that, let this one die! I know my username indicates otherwise, however, I have kids in Abingdon and just wish they'd focus on winter sports now.

you don't have to read it. the problem is you get on here and peak, then you can't help yourself the fingers take over and you are responding. i'll give you an idea when you want to respond just take a deep breathe and think of all the winners the Falcons will have at the swim meets this year. ha ha :D

I hate to tell you this but Richlands has been winning way before 2004. For you to be a true fan you may need to read about the history and tradition of the Richlands program. Can you name any players before 2004. Trust me there are many great ball players and many great wins before 2004!

I bet that Nado can name at least one player before 04.

Ok, its official. For whatever reason, everyone is jealous of Abingdon. Don't have a single clue as to why. But for this thread to get this number of hits, it can be for no other reason. Get on here an tell me I'm full of it. If you do, you are just confirming my premise. WHY THE HECK CAN A THREAD FOR A 3-7 TEAM PROVOKE SUCH A RESPONSE OTHERWISE? Abingdon is totally and completely irrelevant to any football to be played the remainder of this year. Respond to this and you confirm my premise.

You have confirmed my theory. Everyone is jealous of the Falcons! Awesome!!

The Falcon wagon is loading up and getting ready for an awesome winter sports year-it is not to late for you to get involved and help out. The Falcon Nation needs every member we can get. It looks like a good winter season for the birds. We usually dominate in a lot of these sports anyway. :cool:

You have confirmed my theory. Everyone is jealous of the Falcons! Awesome!!

The Falcon wagon is loading up and getting ready for an awesome winter sports year-it is not to late for you to get involved and help out. The Falcon Nation needs every member we can get. It looks like a good winter season for the birds. We usually dominate in a lot of these sports anyway. :cool:

Southbound - I'll be involved in every swim meet we have as a scorer, timer or something. Hope we win them all!

From an Abingdon fan, quoting a famous poet - "just go quickly into that dark night" and don't put crap on here to encourage others to slam the falcons. It's over. These people are just looking for something else to jump on Abindon about. Shut the heck up and go away quietely. WE DON'T NEED POSTS LIKE THIS!!!! We'll dominate in swimming and other stuff. But we don't need ANYTHING else on football this year to encourage slammers.

swimming? lmao that is something to be proud of. YEAHHH GO ABINGDON SWIM TEAMM WOOO! HAHAHAHAH

Ok folks, here is the deal. Falcons you guys won 3 games this year. We all bash Abingdon, me included, here is some advice: hit the weight room now and work hard all summer. Start now on building a football program and team and let next season play out instead of being 10-0 before the season starts. I brag on Richlands in all threads and should not, my bad guys. We have been blessed in Richlands with the team we have, have had and the wonderful football program in place. I will stop thread killing with Richlands unless its a Richlands thread. Good luck Blues on the postseason and good luck to all area teams still playing, play hard and represent well.