Brooke vs. Princeton

MrSocko

Brooke comes in to this game without their head coach. Princeton pulls off the upset 21-14.

What position does the coach play on the field????

I agree in thinking it will be close for the most part, but I look for Brooke to pull away late. 31-14

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Princeton comes within a TD. Seems like they can never win the close ones here recently.

That being said, best of luck to them, show Northern WV what we are all about.

What position does the coach play on the field????

I agree in thinking it will be close for the most part, but I look for Brooke to pull away late. 31-14

He plays the most important "position," coach. Coaching is a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE aspect of successful program at the high school level. With that said, however, I don't think the coach being suspended will make much difference this weekend. Let us all remember who Princeton has coaching them...

it's up to the players not to fumble, not to make penalties, execute, ect., make receptions that should be made, these are the things that princeton has to do that they haven't been doing to defeat the other teams in the close games, and this is what princeton will have to do in this game. If they play their best they have the potential to move on to round 2 in my opinion.

It's up to the players. Best of luck to them!