sherman 48 chapmanville 41 FINAL

phatbeaver

everyone that I talked to has said that the field was decent however certain sections of the bleachers are wobbly and quite low. You may also want to leave a little early for this one because parking is limited I hear and additional parking may cost a few bucks.

everyone that I talked to has said that the field was decent however certain sections of the bleachers are wobbly and quite low. You may also want to leave a little early for this one because parking is limited I hear and additional parking may cost a few bucks.

If I'm not mistaken, the WVSSAC prohibits the home team from practicing on the playing field during the week before the play off game (grass only) I think.

Honestly it doesn't really seem like it takes much for a field to be playoff approved anymore. I know when I was in school at Peterstown, ours wasn't approved(and don't get me wrong IMO it shouldn't have been) so we played all our home playoff games in Princeton, which I think just gave it more of a "big game" atmosphere.

Now, I see fields getting approved that aren't as nice as our old facility was at all. I think it just takes away from the feeling that the playoffs are an event for these kids, seems like it tends to make it just another game.

how do you charge people for parking and if it's that bad how is this site approved for playoffs?

My guess is local business in the area are allowing their parking lots for game parking, but they are going to charge a fee. I think the location of Sherman High School is on a two lane road with mountains to either side of the road in Seth. I don't think there is much else around.

Sherman did some upgrades to the facilities and last Friday night was their first ever playoff game they've been able to host on their true "home" field.

http://dailymail.com/News/200911120909

Bluefield needs to play well on defense and stop this guy Friday night! He sounds like another Jordan Roberts type.

Colby Treadway, Sherman, QB - Week: 14-of-25 passing, 334 yards, four TDs, two interceptions in a 48-41 win over Chapmanville; 17 carries, 72 yards, two TDs. Season: 133-of-252 passing, 1,876 yards, 24 TDs, eight interceptions; 114 carries, 972 yards, 21 TDs. Team record: 11-0