thoughts on the holston rr game

vols4life

I live in RR and married a girl from RR, but sadly the clock runs out on the Indians this week. Trail of tears time....Holston 42 RR 6.

tru point, bttr warm up ur bus early . . . we all dat and then sum! boi.

cavs big 42-7

Nobody cares about this game, theres no interest in the mighty cav puppies. I'm only posting on this thread so you can get some views and maybe some hype, so you can get people interested. Thats what abingdon does, we get interest started. By the way, you are welcome. :D

you really dont have any word in this bc these cav puppies are still playing football where is abingdon??

Going to enjoy a great movie tonight at midnight hopefully (if my dad gets a the crawl out of his a--). Then on, to the huddle house!

well,wasn't as explosive as i would have liked but sum bad calls brought back 3 tds or this would have been uglier..give rr credit they adjusted sum but just couldn't contain that quick offense..holston can score very quickly.this year they have a run and pass attack..still cant believe bath beat EM..will be a good game but i think we all was looking for a rematch from last year..the bye week let them get healthy but you could see they were alil rusty at first