Cool Story on Mark Muncey

CarrollCavs78

http://hamptonroads.com/2009/11/hokies-oldest-player-known-pranks-weightroom-feats-0

This is a pretty cool story I found from the ACC College Football Blog over on ESPN. I thought the name sounded familiar when I read the caption and sure enough it's the Ole Mark Muncey from Tazwell. Even though it's not recognition for play, it's still pretty cool

Sorry if I reposted this or anything, just figured i'd share.

I remember his dad at Big creek. he looked like a bowling ball runing up the middle. or the parting of the red sea...lol. he was a beast, the team in the early 80's had mark sr at full back, went to marshall, randy jamison at half back, went to tech and played, danny abercombe at tail back, went to marshall and set several records. and Joe Wilson at QB now chief of police at blfd i think, he went to tech also on a track scholly... so 4 out of 4 backs got big time college schollys. not so bad for a small school. team went 9-1 i think before being robbed against man. scored several times but lost like 7 to 6 or something. very roudy fans that game for sure. was a 21 point better team than man was that year