TV/Tazewell

tvp

According to Twin Valley's schedule they are due to play Tazewell this week. The date the schedule has is the 2nd but I've heard the 4th, anyone know which is right for sure?

is this at TV or Taz?

Its in Tazewell. I think the JV will play at the high school starting with the JV boys game followed by the JV girls and the Varsity will play at the middle school Varsity girls will start at 6 followed by the Varsity boys at 7:30.

TV's guys really stepped it up.. this years seniors are playin twice as good this year than last year.. but they really dont have a choice withouth horne and simpson there to pick up their slack.. hubbard is one of the best 1st year point guards ive seen if he'd just get a little more confidence in his shot.. i saw him pass up some easy shots and im not sure if he's just lacking confidence or what but he def shoulda took the shot being the good perimeter shooter that he is

did my post get deleted?

Somebody using your account must have done it...if it had been a MOD, it would have been deleted completely or show that they had deleted it within the posting area...

thats brad rhudy this kids really comin along

Murray youre a idiot both them accounts are you so dont answer your own questions but Rhudy is pretty good but Murray that was very gay!!!!