New photo of Elin and Tiger released...

GMan

Why in God's name would he cheat on this Venus of a woman?

It boggles the mind.

Maybe that's the problem...Maybe she thinks she's to good to be a 'freak' in the bedroom and Tiger went and found himself some women that would be 'Freaky' with him.LOL.

Maybe that's the problem...Maybe she thinks she's to good to be a 'freak' in the bedroom and Tiger went and found himself some women that would be 'Freaky' with him.LOL.

Haha, this would have to be it, I think.

Because, seriously, if you're getting it even semi-regularly from someone who looks like that, why on Earth would you go get it from somewhere else. It's like choosing to eat at Arby's every night over eating at the Texas Steakhouse every other night.

Haha, this would have to be it, I think.

Because, seriously, if you're getting it even semi-regularly from someone who looks like that, why on Earth would you go get it from somewhere else. It's like choosing to eat at Arby's every night over eating at the Texas Steakhouse every other night.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with Arby's. I love Arby's! ;)

But seriously, I think it comes down to the uncontrollable desire that most, if not all, humans face. Lost in the many internet threads I've read concerning this whole situation, one random poster hit the nail right on its head when he said, "Show me the hottest woman in the world, and I'll show you someone who is tired of having sex with her and putting up with her crap." Some may disagree with this, but I feel it holds some weight.

Just my .02, take it or leave it.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with Arby's. I love Arby's! ;)

But seriously, I think it comes down to the uncontrollable desire that most, if not all, humans face. Lost in the many internet threads I've read concerning this whole situation, one random poster hit the nail right on its head when he said, "Show me the hottest woman in the world, and I'll show you someone who is tired of having sex with her and putting up with her crap." Some may disagree with this, but I feel it holds some weight.

Just my .02, take it or leave it.

I definitely think there's merit in what you say, and I'll send you a PM in a minute or two to tell you a little story that this reminds me of. ;). To an extent, this holds weight. But I think there are two X-factors there, both of which have to fail before a man can cheat. Oversimplified, yes. But if there's one without the other, there's no cheating.

One is the guy's status/attractiveness to women. Tiger is bar none THE best in the world at what he does. He makes more money in 1 year than every registered user on this website will make in the next 10 years. He's relatively young, and he's a physically attractive man. This means that there are literally HORDES of women that will throw themselves at this man. So, there's definitely room for error.

Two is the guy's own state of mind with regards to women. You can call this a man's conscience, if you will. Tiger chose to stray, for whatever reason, while still committed to his smoking hot wife. Be it just an insatiable appetite for sex, or problems in the bedroom, or the fact that she's a total b----, he did so.

I definitely think there's merit in what you say, and I'll send you a PM in a minute or two to tell you a little story that this reminds me of. ;). To an extent, this holds weight. But I think there are two X-factors there, both of which have to fail before a man can cheat. Oversimplified, yes. But if there's one without the other, there's no cheating.

One is the guy's status/attractiveness to women. Tiger is bar none THE best in the world at what he does. He makes more money in 1 year than every registered user on this website will make in the next 10 years. He's relatively young, and he's a physically attractive man. This means that there are literally HORDES of women that will throw themselves at this man. So, there's definitely room for error.

Two is the guy's own state of mind with regards to women. You can call this a man's conscience, if you will. Tiger chose to stray, for whatever reason, while still committed to his smoking hot wife. Be it just an insatiable appetite for sex, or problems in the bedroom, or the fact that she's a total b----, he did so.

I agree 100% with your expansion. Those two reasons are some of the very first ones that popped into my head when this story broke. I just didn't feel like elaborating on it, especially if no one was going to take the time to comment.

But, I'll be looking for a PM regardless! :)

Skeptical for two reasons:

1. Ambien's a downer, not an upper. Typically, it'd have the opposite effect...

2. I've never seen this source before in my life.

It's all over the place...Hundreds of articles, I just picked the first one I could find...

It's all over the place...Hundreds of articles, I just picked the first one I could find...

I seriously doubt there are "hundreds", and if you can quote me "hundreds", I'll gladly eat my crow. Regardless, since apparently it's so easy to find, it shouldn't be any trouble at all for you to quote several other sources. I say this, because no reputable media outlet's carrying this story. And I apologize for my skepticism, but if there actually were drugs involved in Tiger's night life, it'd be heating up the press wires white-hot.

I seriously doubt there are "hundreds", and if you can quote me "hundreds", I'll gladly eat my crow. Regardless, since apparently it's so easy to find, it shouldn't be any trouble at all for you to quote several other sources. I say this, because no reputable media outlet's carrying this story. And I apologize for my skepticism, but if there actually were drugs involved in Tiger's night life, it'd be heating up the press wires white-hot.

Here is the Boston Herald:

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view/20091205tiger_woods_sex_on_drugs_pal_says_alleged_galpal_cited_crazy_ambien_romps/srvc=home&position=also

It's worth noting, I think every article I have seen is referencing the same radaronline.com article. Can't remember where I saw it, but one article took it further, that he sent a text to that girl, saying something about him having a dream...that he came home from a golf tournament, to find her getting tag teamed by Derek Jeter and some dude.

Wait, found it when I googled for "Tiger Woods Ambien Jeter"

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/12/report-tiger-woods-had-sex-with-rachel-uchitel-on-ambien-dreamed/

I surely can't vouch for any of that, just saying there is a lot of stuff floating around about the Ambien thing.