Florida-Alabama

EH31

Bama played much better than Florida tonight. I really don't think there is any way Texas can stop Ingram and the running game in the NC. If you ask me, the play of the game was the first pass that demps dropped. That incompletion set the tempo for florida's offense for the rest of the game. That and the fact that Tebow choked on the key drive in the 4th. Not the Florida team that we are used to seeing. Who does Florida play next?

Bama played much better than Florida tonight. I really don't think there is any way Texas can stop Ingram and the running game in the NC. If you ask me, the play of the game was the first pass that demps dropped. That incompletion set the tempo for florida's offense for the rest of the game. That and the fact that Tebow choked on the key drive in the 4th. Not the Florida team that we are used to seeing. Who does Florida play next?

Sugar Bowl probably vs. TCU? I hate both Fla and Bama, I'll admit I didnt see this one coming.

florida overrated?

roll tide!

Overrated? Im by no means a UF fan, but they did go undefeated in the SEC. They were 12-0 and defending NC's. Overrated? No. Get there a**es handed to them? Oh yeah. Anybody hear how many people fell off the UF bandwagon in the tri-cities? Cincinnati/TCU should play Alabama after that Texas BS last night.