Hurley's Jordan Prater to sign with Bluefield College

tirhjojo

Hurley's SS Jordan Prater is going to sign with Bluefield College on Friday, Dec. 11th. Bluefield Coach Mike White has turned Bluefield Rams baseball into a very good program and the future looks great for Jordan Prater and the Rams.

• 4 weeks later...

Guest BlueBlue

I played my ball at Va Tech but dont worrie bout me I paid my dues and sang them blues as good ol hank said.GO BO SOX"S

You played at VA Tech haha ? Well I know you didn't play baseball haha. Actually, I can't remember the last person around here to sign for college baseball. I've read your posts, and all you do is sit on here and hate on people. You haven't said a good word about anyone or anything in your posts. Grow up, get a life, and give out respect to people who work hard. I don't know if you are jealous of people who are successful, or if you just don't have anything better to do with yourself then hate on successful people. I could care less what you, or anyone for that matter, says about me. I've heard all my life I will not play college baseball, and now I am a college baseball player. I proved them wrong, so I guess you are next on the list of people to prove wrong. I heard that I wouldn't make it to college baseball because I play for Hurley, and we don't play anyone. Well that's why I joined a showcase team, and went out there and still played great. I will go out Bluefield, work and play hard, and see what happens. A well known sports figure around here said this when I told him about you saying that, "Don't worry about people on there, they talk about me all the time. All forums have there idiots, and they have fake names because they are cowards that will not reveal their true identity." Oh yea, New York Yankees 2009 World Series Champions !!!

Child Please BlueBlue,

You have a nice day

JP2

Edited by JordanPrater2

I played my ball at Va Tech but dont worrie bout me I paid my dues and sang them blues as good ol hank said.GO BO SOX"S

First mistake - change worrie to worry

Second mistake - change dont to don't

Third mistake - change ol to ole

New York Yankees 2009 World Series Champions !!!

First mistake - change worrie to worry

Second mistake - change dont to don't

Third mistake - change ol to ole

New York Yankees 2009 World Series Champions !!!

4th mistake...change Sox"s to Sox...thought I'd help ya out JP2...good luck at Bluefield.

haha thanks bruh, I appreciate it man

JP2

Get the ---- off the internet wanting people to praise you. Everybody knows you are going to Bluefield so good luck with that. Let people talk for you. But anyway good luck man I wish you the best