A sign that times are tough...

GMan

I've had three different people ring my doorbell today asking if they could shovel the walkway and driveway...

Being the good husband that I am, I told them I was going to let my wife shovel it when she got home from work...:D...

I've had three different people ring my doorbell today asking if they could shovel the walkway and driveway...

Being the good husband that I am, I told them I was going to let my wife shovel it when she got home from work...:D...

classic....lol.

as a business owner, I've seen it too... men and women in their 30's and 40's coming into a skateboard shop in the mall asking if we are hiring. the sad part is that we're not. things have been tough for us too. my wife and I are working more hours then we should, and the 1 kid we have working for us, on a couple occasions we've payed him with shoes and skateboards because we didn't have the $$$$ to pay him (which is fine by him). we're going to close for the month of February for "remodeling". yes we are going to do some remodeling, but February is typically our slowest month