Hurley and Twin Valley score?

NewHampshireRed

48-33 TV...really could not believe my eyes, the rebs scored 12 points in the second half after leading by 9 just about a minute before halftime. Balanced scoring from TV, Hurley's "big three" did not do much! Both end of the floor tonight, we just got beat down!

Most games are in the 30's and 40's with the winning team scoring in the 30's often. Several halves have seen teams get less than 16-17 points ! If it wasn't for the regional; format of everybod making th eregions now, no BDD Team deserves any regional berth.

Most games are in the 30's and 40's with the winning team scoring in the 30's often. Several halves have seen teams get less than 16-17 points ! If it wasn't for the regional; format of everybod making th eregions now, no BDD Team deserves any regional berth.

I disagree I have seen a few Bdd games this year and a couple of these teams are not that bad. I notiiced lately Honanker has been scoring near 70. They did last night aganist Council, a few weeks ago aganist Richlands in a close game and they put 50 up in the first half anginst TV.

Well they obviously have to atleast have two, the BDD winner and the tournament winner. And as far as I can tell, I would say that there will be 2 different teams to do so. Another team will get in as well, and seeing all of their records are very close the only team I see losing out on a regional visit would be Council, Haysi and Honaker are both going to make the upper division regional tournament, so I would say that Hurley and Twin Valley will both make the lower divisional regional tournaments, but I agree that no teams are very impressive this year in the BDD!

I also disagree....Haysi just about beat Richlands once this year, Fleming is a beast. Also when Hurley's "big three" are on they are very tough to beat.