First, your guns; now, your rods and reels???

GMan

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/saltwater/news/story?id=4975762

Gaul dang tree hugging, green, thumb-up-their arse, liberal muther frackers!!!! This is TOOO FRACKING MUCH!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

They'll have to pry my flyrod from my cold, wet, slimy, fish-catching, dead hand before I'll be a part of this BULLSCHWICK!!!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/saltwater/news/story?id=4975762

Gaul dang tree hugging, green, thumb-up-their arse, liberal muther frackers!!!! This is TOOO FRACKING MUCH!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

They'll have to pry my flyrod from my cold, wet, slimy, fish-catching, dead hand before I'll be a part of this BULLSCHWICK!!!!!

I hear Japan is some good fishin'.

Are you EFFIIINNNNN Kidding me?????

Man *&^) that son)(*&)(

I no longer support that A'Hole any at all... I voted for him because I felt change, and little by little I have realized my mistake... :(

You're the first person, other than a couple of flaming liberals that I know, that has admitted to voting for the fool...and I'm glad you see your mistake in doing so...

Sushi, anyone????

Well, that only means one thing. We better get to fishin' while the fishin' is good!

Seriously though, when are we going to hit the water? Or the links?

You're the first person, other than a couple of flaming liberals that I know, that has admitted to voting for the fool...and I'm glad you see your mistake in doing so...

I did vote for him, I actually helped my girlfriend at the time campaign for him. I thought it was the best choice for America, but I stand here corrected. I am the type to admit when I feel as I was wrong, and I and many other American's really screwed this one up.

I've got a couple of registered Democrats that I work with that voted for Obama. Our business works along with the coal industry so our jobs depend largely on the coal industry. I informed my co-workers that by voting for the present resident president, they were in fact voting for the very likely dissolution of their jobs as Obama stated in his campaign that he intended to bankrupt the coal industry.

I've got a couple of registered Democrats that I work with that voted for Obama. Our business works along with the coal industry so our jobs depend largely on the coal industry. I informed my co-workers that by voting for the present resident president, they were in fact voting for the very likely dissolution of their jobs as Obama stated in his campaign that he intended to bankrupt the coal industry.

Actually I work for the Coal Road Board in the Buchanan County Engineering dept. Half my salary is paid from tax payers and the other half comes from the coal road funds, which is the tax money from the coal companies. And I had no idea of this type of intention at the time :confused:

Guest JJBrickface
Actually I work for the Coal Road Board in the Buchanan County Engineering dept. Half my salary is paid from tax payers and the other half comes from the coal road funds, which is the tax money from the coal companies. And I had no idea of this type of intention at the time :confused:

Sadly, you are the perfect example of the American voter. Not knowing the issues or where the candidates stand on those issues.

It was talked about here:

http://www.swvasports.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13279&highlight=obama+coal

The American people need to pay more attention to the issues and the backgrounds of the people running for offices.

Snatch will make a man do some crazy-arse shi®t...:D

haha I know right

But I was at the Civic center in Salem when he came, it may have been talked about on this board but that doesn't mean I didn't pay attention. He talked a smooth game, good with words. It was just a mistake on my part, nothing intentional I done. I'm sure a lot of American's feel the same way about that today.

haha I know right

But I was at the Civic center in Salem when he came, it may have been talked about on this board but that doesn't mean I didn't pay attention. He talked a smooth game, good with words. It was just a mistake on my part, nothing intentional I done. I'm sure a lot of American's feel the same way about that today.

Obama was at the Roanoke Civic Center. Palin came to the Salem football stadium

I think you're correct in there are a lot of Americans with regret, but I think that holds true with every election.

Like I stated before, America needs to wake up and look deeper at the candidate and not get swept up in their "smoothness" or any of that other crap. Their history should speak for itself. If they don't have a history in politics or running anything, stay they hell away from them!

All candidates are taught "trigger words" and speaking styles to influence voters. After all, their number one job is to get elected!!

Obama was at the Roanoke Civic Center. Palin came to the Salem football stadium

I think you're correct in there are a lot of Americans with regret, but I think that holds true with every election.

Like I stated before, America needs to wake up and look deeper at the candidate and not get swept up in their "smoothness" or any of that other crap. Their history should speak for itself. If they don't have a history in politics or running anything, stay they hell away from them!

All candidates are taught "trigger words" and speaking styles to influence voters. After all, their number one job is to get elected!!

Tomato, Tomata whats the difference? lol jk.

I agree with you, I'm a young voter who didn't look into the facts enough at the time. That's why if you read anything I post now, I blame Republicans and Democrats for our problems. I am still more of a Democrat in my beliefs (such as pro-life, pro-choice, ect.) But I will never vote party alone. I think a lot of it was more of voting party than voting the man in this election. Especially it being my first, I liked the way he talked and what he had to say, I just didn't search the facts enough at the time to make a more of a responsible decision.

No, that had nothing to do with it. You completly misunderstood my entire post lol

After I read that you allowed "female companionship" to influence your voting, the rest of your post was irrelevant.

After I read that you allowed "female companionship" to influence your voting, the rest of your post was irrelevant.

The "Female Companionship" did not influence my voting, I just simply stated her and I campaigned together for him at the time. You theory of of irrelevance is not correct in this instance, you read one line and went from there. And you are "assuming" that influenced my voting, I never once said it did.

"I agree with you, I'm a young voter who didn't look into the facts enough at the time".

Mapper, you weren't the only one. There were a lot of people, young, old, black, Hispanic, and white that only saw "change". Many people only voted for Obama because they wanted the rest of the world to witness a historical event...the election of the United States' first black president. And that's all good, except for the fact that he had no clue as to how to run a country during the campaign, and he has no clue now. All the warning signs were there, the most glaring being no governing experience whatsoever. It's sticking out now like a sore thumb.

"I agree with you, I'm a young voter who didn't look into the facts enough at the time".

Mapper, you weren't the only one. There were a lot of people, young, old, black, Hispanic, and white that only saw "change". Many people only voted for Obama because they wanted the rest of the world to witness a historical event...the election of the United States' first black president. And that's all good, except for the fact that he had no clue as to how to run a country during the campaign, and he has no clue now. All the warning signs were there, the most glaring being no governing experience whatsoever. It's sticking out now like a sore thumb.

Been trying to refrain from all the bickering, as I've been as guilty or more of over the years, since way back about the windmills, but occasionally.

I was just going to mention that the warning signs were there, but most obvious to me was the example of the very chicago area under his political influence.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

And there were those who said what we (conservatives, libertarians, freeedom fighters...) write on here was just rubbish, but obviously we knew America was choosing a President most of the country were "moved" or "impressed" by.

Not based on facts or experience. Ill kick it up a notch from here on to the next election. Sorry I have been gone for so long guys...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

And to Mr. Obama,

Here I am, trying to support this dying economy and I go out and buy a dang boat... You better believe I will be fishing from it for the rest of my life!

Thank you Mr. President, now I have buyer's remorse lol.

(Or until I buy a center console lol)