Lotto - $266 Million for 5/4/2010

Tonight's winning numbers for the $266 million jackpot are 9, 21, 31, 36, 43. The Mega ball is 8.

cant get the va lotto page to load...so figured someone else might need them as well.

Economically, it's worth it to put up to $2 on this. Risk-reward ratio, and all.

i play every time...thats my big splurge for the week...i picked my numbers based on the bell curve theory and i usually hit something every so often...usually just a few bucks...the money goes back to education and somebody wins it, if you dont play you wont win...who knows, might get lucky...lol. It also gives me something to look forward to twice a week...which is usually watching $5 go out the window...i figure i am spending $520 a year and probably win back $200 a year or so...so around $320 total loss per year max....blown more than that in a weekend partying and had nothing but a hangover to show for it...lol.

i play every time...thats my big splurge for the week...i picked my numbers based on the bell curve theory and i usually hit something every so often...usually just a few bucks...the money goes back to education and somebody wins it, if you dont play you wont win...who knows, might get lucky...lol. It also gives me something to look forward to twice a week...which is usually watching $5 go out the window...i figure i am spending $520 a year and probably win back $200 a year or so...so around $320 total loss per year max....blown more than that in a weekend partying and had nothing but a hangover to show for it...lol.

Haha, everyone's got their vices. ;)

I love the people that booze themselves up on the weekends griping at me for spending $20/week on the lottery!

Tonight's winning numbers for the $266 million jackpot are 9, 21, 31, 36, 43. The Mega ball is 8.

If my wife had played, she would have been REAL close to hitting it. She always picks the same numbers using our birth dates and ages.

Drawn numbers: 9, 21, 31, 36, 43 - 8

Her numbers: (10), 21, 31, 36, (42) - 8

Would have won $150 if she had played.

If this had happenend between 8/21 and 10/30 of this year, she would have only missed one number since the 42 would have become 43...

i've hit like that a couple of times...drives you nuts to get so close and only get $150...lol...but then you figure that covers a lot of losses...better than nothing...i've been really close a few times missing by a number or two....i will hit it if i live long enough...lol...or like to think i might anyway...lol.

i've hit like that a couple of times...drives you nuts to get so close and only get $150...lol...but then you figure that covers a lot of losses...better than nothing...i've been really close a few times missing by a number or two....i will hit it if i live long enough...lol...or like to think i might anyway...lol.

My grandmother missed winning $100K on the Cash 5 by 1 number once. True story.

My grandmother missed winning $100K on the Cash 5 by 1 number once. True story.

oh i believe it...i get close all the time...you get the rush, then the empty feeling lol.