SWD Tournament

Well it's here again. Been told these are the seeds. Please correct me if I am wrong.

1 Abingdon

2 Carroll County

3 Tazewell

4 Richlands

5 Grundy

6 Marion

7 Graham

First round games Monday May 24

Abindon-bye

Richlands hosts Grundy

Tazewell hosts Marion

Carroll County hosts Graham

Second round Tuesday May 25?

Game 1 Abingdon hosts winner Richlands/Grundy

Game 2 (higher seed hosts) Carroll/Graham winner vs Tazewell/Marion winner

Championship/Consolation date???

At Abingdon High School

5:00 losers game 1 & 2 (3rd place game)

7:00 winners game 1 & 2 (Championship)

Only top 3 go 2 region this year. I know round 1 starts monday but not sure when round 2 or the final round is. Please correct me if I made any mistakes.

Anyone have any predictions?

Only top 3 go 2 region this year. I know round 1 starts monday but not sure when round 2 or the final round is. Please correct me if I made any mistakes.

Anyone have any predictions?

Abingdon does play on Tuesday per Coach Francisco on radio post game show.

If Abingdon's pitchers do well, their bats and defense should win them the tourney. I'm hoping the Blues (Richlands) brings their "A" game to the tourney and gives the Falcons a run for the title. Of course, Carroll County and Tazewell could play the spoilers in this scenario.

Life has many choices---eternity two

I'm thinking it comes down to Abingdon and Tazewell for the championship. Abingdon will beat Richlands and Tazewell beats Carroll then Carroll beats Richlands to go to region. I think Abingdon should beat Tazewell for the championship but it will be a good game and a close one. But there is always a chance for an upset.

Too bad Abingdon is not playing Richlands...

Haha that was just a prediction. If you would have seen my March Madness bracket then you would know that my predictions rarely are right. Lol

Haha that was just a prediction. If you would have seen my March Madness bracket then you would know that my predictions rarely are right. Lol

Haha I know man I was just messin with ya, does anyone know when the final rounds is?