3) Marion

4) Carroll

5) Galax

6) Pulaski

7) Graham

8) Giles

9) Tazewll

10) Grayson

george wythe is pretty good i hear. but are they not in an extremely easy district

Yeah...outscored district opponents 29-0. Finished 13-2-1. Beat Galax, Glenvar x2, Marion, Pulaski. Lost to Marion and Pulaski. Drew Galax.

Outscored their district opponents 29-0? All that says is that their district sucks!

To the Graham comment: show us something in the tournament and I will rank you higher. But I believe Abingdon will beat you tonight. And for GW, They are in an easy district but that is not their fault. I have seen them play and they are a good team and they could be put into the great team status. if they do well in the post season. Their GK is the best I have seen in about five years. They also have a strong core of players on the field that really works good together. Good Luck to all in the playoffs and Carroll bring home the win tonight.

Edited by carrollfan

well a win is a win. I believe Carroll should have beat them all three times but that is not what you make a top ten list from. Marion is a good program and they have had a lot of bad breaks but they might pull something out of this season. They will have a good seed going into the regional tourney. The winner of the Carroll/Graham game will get Blacksburg. :)