NCAA Football 2011

I downloaded and played the demo, which was released today. I shouldn't have did that; I'm going to go crazy for the next month waiting on its release. There are many great new additions from actual gameplay to small tidbits that simply make the game better. It could, could be the best NCAA Football game yet.

Is it really that good? I haven't been online for xbox in months but was thinking about downloading the demo here soon

I thought so; the gameplay engine has been completely revamped for 2011. And by completing each of the four games and inviting a friend to try the demo you can unlock the special Nike combat uniforms worn by various teams last year.

My Xbox has the red ring of death

Therefore, I hate you for posting this Rules.

Quit spending money on alcohol and buy a new one! :D

The new look 360's, which were unveiled at E3, seem to address many of the issues of the old 360s and several nice upgrades including larger memory and built-in WIFI. And they're the same price, $299, as the previous ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Quit buying alcohol?!?!?! No way sir

Actually Wal-Mart has a deal where you can buy a 360 arcade for 150, then recieve a wal-mart gift card for 50 bucks, but you can't use it to purchase your Xbox with. So I may just do that.

And I just played the Demo and unlocked all 8 Alt. uniforms for next years game. Gameplay wise, I'm not sure if I like it or not. It's too easy to pass the ball, even on Heisman.

• 3 weeks later...

I lost by three points in overtime in the Game Stop NCAA 10 tournament yesterday in C'burg. I hated losing the way I did because I had the game won and missed two FGs in the fourth quarter, something of which I rarely do. I guess a top 4 finish isn't bad considering there were 57 people in the tournament.

I lost by three points in overtime in the Game Stop NCAA 10 tournament yesterday in C'burg. I hated losing the way I did because I had the game won and missed two FGs in the fourth quarter, something of which I rarely do. I guess a top 4 finish isn't bad considering there were 57 people in the tournament.

Thats awesome man. Where was the tournament held?

• 2 weeks later...

We have been spending to much money on alcohol here lately Rocks lol...I like the look of the new 360's but I figure I don't play much anymore so i'm just gonna stick with the one i've got

You guys sound like my type of guys. Can we be friends? 90% of my bank account is devoted to alcohol and video games...