Obama relieves Gen. McCrystal of his duties

No matter what side of the political spectrum you are on, you need to ask yourself this simple question. If you had made these kinds of comments about your boss in the newspaper, wouldn't you get fired too? It is one thing to tell your buddies your boss is a D$&k, and quite another to have it published for the world to read.

No matter what side of the political spectrum you are on, you need to ask yourself this simple question. If you had made these kinds of comments about your boss in the newspaper, wouldn't you get fired too? It is one thing to tell your buddies your boss is a D$&k, and quite another to have it published for the world to read.

I agree with this totally. Sure, I've been critical of Obama, but he's in the right here.

wonder how long it will be until he declares himself to be God

Community organizer -> President of the United States -> Czar of Amerika -> GOD

Shouldn't be too long...

For they will be called the children of god

Peacemaker???? Oh because we're not in Afghanistan anymore... (no wait we're still there).... oh I know, because he closed Guantanamo .. (no that's still open.) This time I've got it!!!! Because we now have such a unity amongst both parties.... yeah, that's it, that's the ticket!!!