People....are jerks....

If I have to stand in a line at a grocery store and watch some assanine customer get mad at the cashier for having to stand in line....or because they're too stupid to read a price tag correctly one more time... I'm going to explode.

At the dollar general, some lady was screaming bloody murder because she thought that the chicken she was buying was supposed to be $2.00.... turns out it was $2.00 per lb....when told of her mistake, she continued to rip the cashier a new one...and left the store in a whirlwind of cursewords and a stomping tirade.....

The other day at the grocery store..., some idiot wanted to get $200.00 cash back from the checkout line. The cashier politely told her that they are not allowed to give that much cash back....so the idiot proceeded to cuss and rant and want to see a manager...and held the line up for 10 minutes....the BANK was right across the street...

frickin moron!!!

I walked down my street this evening, passed several people along the way...said "hello"...not one person said one word back to me....I should've turned around and told each one of them where to go...but I restrained myself....I did get a couple of "eye rolls" from a couple of teenagers...however.

And another thing, if you want to complain about how much something costs to the cashier...DONT BUY IT!!!! ....don't even stick it in your stupid buggy and bring it to the register......

Why do people treat cashiers and people who wait on them like dirt? ....I don't see how they put up with people's crap.

Old people especially get mad when they have to wait....what in the heck are they in a hurry to do???? If you're 80 years old and standing in line...be thankful you're still standing...what's the rush? Got a BINGO game that you're running late for???

Unfortunately, I witness this sort of stuff, almost on a daily basis. why do people have to be such rude, flipping jerks. Is it really going to kill anybody to wait in line for a few minutes?? Or is it really such a big deal if your waitress brought you a coke and you ordered pepsi???

They can take it back and get you another one...

People fuss and complain about anything and everything and I'm getting frickin sick of it...the next time I see somebody complain or berate a cashier, I think I'm going to let them hear an ear full....

I’ve always believed everyone should have to serve the public at some time in their lives. It gives you an acute appreciation for those who do it for a living.

Exactly....

Couldn't help myself with original post, people just rubbed me the wrong way that day, I had had enough.

My pet peeve... 10 items or less lanes.

The cashiers won't tell anyone with more to go to another lane because the mgr. is afraid to lose that person's business.

Sort of like putting a “No Food or Drink” sign in your store...it’s probably better to just keep cleaning the carpet. In this economy store owners and managers can’t afford to piss people off. Obamanomics has made sure of that.

I agree with that post 100% I used to work for the dollar general in haysi, had to deal with drugged out and stupid people all day, and then i moved up to the wonderful world of a call center. I think i've been cussed out in at least 4 different languages. lol. The world is full of people who dont care and are offended when you try to help them, but there are a few nice people out there. Makes my day go by better when someone is actually happy i helped them......but yeah. buttholes galore out there.

and then i moved up to the wonderful world of a call center. I think i've been cussed out in at least 4 different languages. lol.

If you work for either Comcrap or SlimeWarner, I was probably one of those who cussed you out...sorry 'bout that...just fix my damn cable and internet...

If I have to stand in a line at a grocery store and watch some assanine customer get mad at the cashier for having to stand in line....or because they're too stupid to read a price tag correctly one more time... I'm going to explode.

At the dollar general, some lady was screaming bloody murder because she thought that the chicken she was buying was supposed to be $2.00.... turns out it was $2.00 per lb....when told of her mistake, she continued to rip the cashier a new one...and left the store in a whirlwind of cursewords and a stomping tirade.....

The other day at the grocery store..., some idiot wanted to get $200.00 cash back from the checkout line. The cashier politely told her that they are not allowed to give that much cash back....so the idiot proceeded to cuss and rant and want to see a manager...and held the line up for 10 minutes....the BANK was right across the street...

frickin moron!!!

I walked down my street this evening, passed several people along the way...said "hello"...not one person said one word back to me....I should've turned around and told each one of them where to go...but I restrained myself....I did get a couple of "eye rolls" from a couple of teenagers...however.

And another thing, if you want to complain about how much something costs to the cashier...DONT BUY IT!!!! ....don't even stick it in your stupid buggy and bring it to the register......

Why do people treat cashiers and people who wait on them like dirt? ....I don't see how they put up with people's crap.

Old people especially get mad when they have to wait....what in the heck are they in a hurry to do???? If you're 80 years old and standing in line...be thankful you're still standing...what's the rush? Got a BINGO game that you're running late for???

Unfortunately, I witness this sort of stuff, almost on a daily basis. why do people have to be such rude, flipping jerks. Is it really going to kill anybody to wait in line for a few minutes?? Or is it really such a big deal if your waitress brought you a coke and you ordered pepsi???

They can take it back and get you another one...

People fuss and complain about anything and everything and I'm getting frickin sick of it...the next time I see somebody complain or berate a cashier, I think I'm going to let them hear an ear full....

Futbolking... quit holdin' back... tell us how u really feel ; )