VHSL drops the hammer on Pulaski County!

Bluefield_Rules

Gbaby,

Lets be honest. Your golden years of dominance is over, you are like we. We are like you, both with a common goal: to defeat the mighty Romans (the naders) and take back whats rightfully ours - the Southwest District. So here is a reality check for you; the 80's are history.:D

The only problem with your "theory" is that the SWD never was yours...

Wouldn't be against the rules to film them if they were practicing out of season...besides, it wasn't "practice"....it was a "coaching" violation....coach had kids breaking a huddle in a glorified gym class.

ok i gottcha like i said i had not looked into it that much and was not sure so thank you for clearing that up for me.

Didn't we go over this a couple of years ago? PC had a verbal agreement to play Abingdon, but when it came time to ink the contract, Abingdon didn't sign it. They scheduled J.I. Burton instead. PC was left trying to find a tenth game into the following spring.

Look at our non-district schedule from last year (Radford, Amherst, Northside, Wm. Fleming, and PH-Roanoke) and tell me Abingdon is better than any of those teams. Just in case you're a little slow, that's 2 AAA schools, the Division 4 runner-up, the Division 3 champion, and the Division 2 runner-up.

http://www.swvasports.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13216&referrerid=190