Twitter

I do for getting tweets...don't think I've ever sent one though.

These are some of the ones I follow:

Laphroaigwhisky - My favorite Scotch distiller

TechSideline - Hokie sports coverage

TatuajeCigars - Maker of my favorite cigars

NHCDan - My favorite online cigar retailer

MancowMuller - Because he's the Mancow...one of his latest tweets - "Two more masseuses accuse Al Gore of exposing his junk to them. Well, that's one way to make Americans "go green". "

Edit: My account says I've made ONE tweet...

I use it to follow my favorite photographers. I'm planning to use it to tweet updates and promote my photography but I haven't worked it in. I don't think many people around here use Twitter right now but they will eventually. It's seems simple and silly but it's probably the most powerful thing on the internet when it comes to spreading information.

I use it on Hogo.Com as a live updated score channel. I'll go to a game and give play-by-play updates on Twitter via my phone. I did it for baseball and it was a big hit. I film the football games I go to so the only updates I give are big plays and scores. I do mostly Hogo Games but add me if you're interested. @HogoOnline

You can also access it via this link without even having a Twitter account... http://hogoheegee.com/score-channel.html

..but you may need a Flash plugin..

I use mine frequently. I think im up to 1507 tweets. lol. Im a huge fan of WWE and TNA Wrestling so I use it to follow some of my fav wrestlers. And to get info on that stuff. Plus sports stuff as well. But I actually tweet. Where im in a band Twitter is soooooooo helpful. I give my twitter name out at every show and I usually have a few people add me so it helps to get kids out to shows. My sn is @Ryan4VT (imagine that) But i agree with BigD. It just hasnt quite caught on around here yet.