It's DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE!!

futbolking

Graham really struggled with defense last year, is there any chance they'll be improved any?? Seems to be a worsening trend for Graham the past few years....allowing more and more points per game each year. Offensively, I think they've been o.k. But anybody who has watched Graham teams in the past knows that the Graham defense does not at all resemble the defenses of the past. What do they need to do?? Is it a schematic thing?? Is it just tweaking the fundamentals?? what does everybody think?? Are there any good defensive prospects this year??

Anybody else as anxious for the season to start as me?? By this time of the year, you guys are usually in a frenzy already.

I don't see them getting much better. They have some capable leaders. I'm looking for Keith Dunn and Lamont Edwards to do exceptionally well this year on the defensive side.

I know when I played ( back in the 70"s ) Graham was always a very physical team and would bring the lumber and hit you. They were always one of the more physical teams that we would play. They were like that up until Carlock passed away. When Richlands & Graham played you knew it was going to be a hard hitting game.

IMO its their scheme...you can't blitz ur LB's every play like Graham does. They have plenty of capable players. Plus it wouldn't hurt to actually work on tackling in practice. They aren't allowed to hit from what I'm told.

If they aren't allowed to hit in practice they will never be as good as they could be!!