Carroll County to be underestimated?

Goldenboy7

Hey Nadoball,

have you heard about anybody from the blues that may be injured ? the_ general said something about the injury bug already biting.

( the_general View Post " The injury bug has already taken a bite!!! " )

Have you heard anything about anybody ? He may not be talking about the blues but I was just wondering.

The blues board has been pretty dead lately and have not heard anything there.

I have not heard anything about guys been hurt. Who knows

Just saying, if all the ducks line up right should be able to add 2010 to the list. Nobody can see the unforeseen future but if the Blues stay healthy and focused the rest should fall in place.

I agree, I wouldn`t wanna bet against Richlands, no matter who they are playing against. I pull for the Blues in the playoffs, they represent the area well!

the truth is that no one on here knows what CC has going on from year to year because you guys shouldn't even be in the SWD to begin with...you are to far away for anyone here to know anything about what is going on. You could be loaded and have enough to whip Richlands and everyone else in the SWD by 40 points and we would have no clue.

If the Blues don't start slow like they have the last few years and gel early I expect this years Gate City game to be alot different. I will take the Blues by 14

you never expect them to lose though lol

you never expect them to lose though lol

In Richlands we have become pretty accustomed to not losing. Not saying we win all the time we just expect to win as would anybody. Sometimes the chips don't line up but you suit up to win not lose.

yeah that is why when yall lose the tears become unbearable and the excuses begin to pour

Whose making excuses? If you play a game and fumble the ball 3 or 4 times and get beat, guess what, thats probably why you got beat. Thats not an excuse just the facts why you may have gotten beat. If thats what your referring to as making excuses, thats not an excuse.

Whose making excuses? If you play a game and fumble the ball 3 or 4 times and get beat, guess what, thats probably why you got beat. Thats not an excuse just the facts why you may have gotten beat. If thats what your referring to as making excuses, thats not an excuse.

I learned a long time ago that if you're from other places you can single out players, drag coaches through the mud, accuse the officials of cheating, etc., etc., but if you're from Richlands the only thing that comes out of your mouth after a loss had better be praise for the other team's superiority. Anything else will be called an excuse.

or it could be because a better team forced 3 or 4 of those fumbles? maybe not, but just saying