I'm not sure how I feel about this one....

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/08/15/tila.tequila.attacked/index.html?hpt=T2

on one hand, the situation is just odd...what is she doing at this in the first place?

Story time:

Kinda reminds me of the time that I went to see Alice in Chains and Metallica and someone deceided to put Candlebox on instead of Alice in Chains (Staley OD - unable to play the show)...about 2 seconds in to Candlebox getting on stage there were shoes, cups, beer bottles, and anything else not nailed down being thrown at them...they had to leave.

On the other hand...it's scary to think that she was close to being lynched by 2,000 people...for some reason she thought it would be a good idea to take her top off while being pelted with debris from the crowd?

there must be video of this somewhere....must find and see for myself how this played out.

Tila gave TMZ a very detailed account of what happened, saying: "I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage."

Tila gave TMZ a very detailed account of what happened, saying: "I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face,

Don't know why this was so scary to her, not like its the first time she's had some dude's stones being thrown in her face...:D

I could feel pretty safe saying she wont like icp anymore. lol

And what was tila doing at a juggalo gathering in the first place? Thats just weird, she doesnt seem like the kind of person to perform at a place like that......maybe at a strip club, but not near thousands of icp fans, thats just crazy **** waiting to happen.

Hope shes ok though.

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=23698e40-1d75-4329-99b8-b65fcfb37ae7

here is the video...and this is nothing like what they are making it out to be...the Candlebox incident I spoke of above was WAY worse than this lol....the way it was written up it sounded like she got pelted as soon as she walked on stage and it was all over with within a few seconds...this crap goes on for 5 minutes...and by the way she has zero talent...lol.

I'm going to have to throw the BS flag on this one.