Hurley and the BDD

Guest stuntdouble

I am not sure if Hurley thinks that they can beat Haysi.....Sometimes even IF you have a better team it is hard to get over that Hump while on the other side I don;t know how many from Haysi can even rember the last time that they lost a game to Hurley.

Honaker to me looked solid and will be tough for both Hurley and Haysi

Well let's see, the Rebels played this same bunch of Haysi boys

in jv football and won easily.....what's the difference now...Hurley has the talent, they need to put them in the right positions to get better penetration on the field......I've watched them play before....they are at their peak this year maybe a few changes that I would make...but defense is solid as a rock...

When did hurley easily beat Haysi in JV? I remember a hard fought 8th and 7th grade game in that mud hole hurley called a field where the rebels won, I also remember the next year when Hurley took such a beating at sandlick that they canceled the second game (it was scheduled 1 at haysi 1 at hurley)!

Presenting facts and opnions is one thing but making stuff up is quite another!

Besides JV and Varsity are very different, Haysi also beat clintwood pretty easily (36-7, or something like that) in JV about three years ago, would anyone pick haysi over clintwood now? Things change alot from JV to Varsity, sometimes for the good, sometimes for the bad.

Edited by redtiger

When did hurley easily beat Haysi in JV? I remember a hard fought 8th and 7th grade game in that mud hole hurley called a field where the rebels won, I also remember the next year when Hurley took such a beating at sandlick that they canceled the second game (it was scheduled 1 at haysi 1 at hurley)!

Presenting facts and opnions is one thing but making stuff up is quite another!

Besides JV and Varsity are very different, Haysi also beat clintwood pretty easily (36-7, or something like that) in JV about three years ago, would anyone pick haysi over clintwood now? Things change alot from JV to Varsity, sometimes for the good, sometimes for the bad.

heres a little fact for you big guy...4 years ago hurleys jv lit the scoreboard up on the tigers..a game id say they would still remember. and what does the field have anything to do with it...both teams had to play on it.

Im not gonna get tore up over a JV game that was played 4 years ago, I just remember things VERY differently. I dont remember the score but I do remember it being a hard faught game with hurley getting a close win. I just wouldnt call that easily winning. Easily winning is what haysi did to hurley from '97 up until last year. But none of that really matters, we will see what happens at the end of the season.