Carroll County 21 Patrick County 16

Cave Spring 42 Graham 14

Christiansburg 34 Giles 13

Abingdon 27 Patrick Henry (Glade Spring) 7

Grundy 30 East Ridge, KY 24

Marion 21 Northwood 8

Richlands 38 Honaker 7

Gate City 27 Tazewell 13

The GHS prediction is dead wrong. They have made one change on D and it was the corner on the right that no one noticed as a problem. The wrong corner was benched. No changes on O other than going from the spread. Graham will not score and will be embarrassed once again.

0-2 countdown to a new coach each week unless something drastic happens.

Move the OLB to corner. The other to safety. Just not big enough, but aggressive enough to make a difference in the right spots. Put some larger kids in the middle. Find a sufficient safety.

Line needs help, maybe new faces there this week also. Nope. I guess last eek showed everyone that all the talent is out there.

Put some beef in at fullback and move the current FB to a wing back.

I defended Marrs but no longer. Keep it in the family boys. It is evident to everyone in the public just what is going on out there. I'm done. Will no longer attend games to support this coaching garbage, I will do my part to make sure things change by no longer giving money to this nonesense. Boys you can have a good year, you just have to dominate practice to get an opportunity, because after last week and no changes I think no matter what certain individuals do or not do nothing is going to change.

Good luck boys, maybe changes will be made soon. Just poor coaching and personel moves.

Edited by YOTD

The GHS prediction is dead wrong. They have made one change on D and it was the corner on the right that no one noticed as a problem. The wrong corner was benched. No changes on O other than going from the spread. Graham will not score and will be embarrassed once again.

0-2 countdown to a new coach each week unless something drastic happens.

Move the OLB to corner. The other to safety. Just not big enough, but aggressive enough to make a difference in the right spots. Put some larger kids in the middle. Find a sufficient safety.

Line needs help, maybe new faces there this week also. Nope. I guess last eek showed everyone that all the talent is out there.

Put some beef in at fullback and move the current FB to a wing back.

I defended Marrs but no longer. Keep it in the family boys. It is evident to everyone in the public just what is going on out there. I'm done. Will no longer attend games to support this coaching garbage, I will do my part to make sure things change by no longer giving money to this nonesense. Boys you can have a good year, you just have to dominate practice to get an opportunity, because after last week and no changes I think no matter what certain individuals do or not do nothing is going to change.

Good luck boys, maybe changes will be made soon. Just poor coaching and personel moves.

That pretty much says what I was thinking. Its just garbage out there. Pitiful job done by the whole coaching staff and the reason kids aren't coming out or transferring schools. Something needs to change and hopefully it will be soon.

I totally agree with you on the coaching and personnel moves. I thought the left corner should be moved to safety... Anyway, the poor coaching on defense is almost laughable...I talked with several former Graham players, some of whom got up and walked out at halftime in disgust....not believing what was going on out there on the field.

There seems to be one particular coach on defense that believes he knows everything, but knows practically nothing.... giving up 40 points per game....something has to change..

Graham has given up 400 points (FOUR HUNDRED POINTS!!!!!!) since the first game of last season......Doesn't anybody else see the major problem there? WE NEED A DEFENSIVE COACH!! Somebody that actually knows something about football, not a sub par basketball coach.

No more Mr. Positive outlook for me. Nothing will change until we get somebody who can teach these kids the proper way to play defense, I just think this guy is making stuff up as he goes along...

Edited by futbolking

I hate to say it but...

Cave Spring - 80

Graham - 0

Graham is nowhere near big enough to compete with Cave Spring. Their offensive line will get eaten alive and their defensive line will put no pressure on the QB Woodrum who by the way I think will just tear them apart.

I hate to see this happen to the Graham program. I played for Richlands back in the mid 70's and have been a lifetime blues fan and as such I always disliked Graham almost as much as Tazewell, but respected the way they played on the field and for what they had accomplished over the years.

But, I truly hate to see whats happening to the Gman program ! I hate it for the kids that are busting their tails and for the fans that are use to a winning program for so many years.

I hope that whatever it takes to get things turned around up there happens, and soon for the sake of the players.

Good luck guys !

I hate to see this happen to the Graham program. I played for Richlands back in the mid 70's and have been a lifetime blues fan and as such I always disliked Graham almost as much as Tazewell, but respected the way they played on the field and for what they had accomplished over the years.

But, I truly hate to see whats happening to the Gman program ! I hate it for the kids that are busting their tails and for the fans that are use to a winning program for so many years.

I hope that whatever it takes to get things turned around up there happens, and soon for the sake of the players.

Good luck guys !

I have to agree as I have disliked Graham almost as much as Richlands but still. There is a long tradition there that Carlock inspired on everyone. Marrs has killed that. Graham fans talk about their team in disgust instead of the pride I always remember. I hate it for the kids as they are not getting a fair chance to do anything. From the perspective of transferring to a rival, you are always looked at as a traitor but in the case at Graham who can blame them. IF Marrs gets to stay another year, I think the MED will make him look better which is the worst possible thing for the Gmen. Is it still the same coaching staff that was there under Carlock or have they changed since then?

Graham is uaually at the top of my "want the Blues to beat them" list, but I don't like what is happening to those young people. Here's hoping whatever needs to occur does. Of course, I don't want them to get good enough to beat the Blues......let's not go crazy here ;)