Scheduling Question

southbound

is this the real story or just something to talk about?i truly do not kno and would like to find out.what did honaker and richlands play each other in besides football?

This does appear to be the real story. They played each other in pretty much every sport.

Get your facts right before you post honaker is the one who wants out I know cause bowerbanks went to huberds office Tuesday and wanted answers. We have patric co. And pulaski next year inplace of grundy and leb we did not want to have to find a team to replace honaker. And for the falcon game I see freshmen placing the entire second half 48 to 14 richlands

The last time Abingdon played Honaker was in 08. Before the series was over Honaker had beat Abingdon 4 stright times in 05,06,07,and08, so you know Abingdons not going to wont to play them agan.

thanks for the info.

the real abingdon is nothing lke what you guys make it out to be, a few guys, southbound, falconman, etc, gives us all a bad name. the real attitude of the team this year is to try and change everyones mind that we are soft and are the whine and cheesers, the team doesnt think they are world beaters or that they are going to blow everyone out obviously, the team just wants to go out and hit people and try to make it to the playoffs, please excuse any ignorant remarks by any other falcon fan that makes yall think otherwise. p.s. none of us like wine coolers or justin timberlake we prefer skynyrd too

the real abingdon is nothing lke what you guys make it out to be, a few guys, southbound, falconman, etc, gives us all a bad name. the real attitude of the team this year is to try and change everyones mind that we are soft and are the whine and cheesers, the team doesnt think they are world beaters or that they are going to blow everyone out obviously, the team just wants to go out and hit people and try to make it to the playoffs, please excuse any ignorant remarks by any other falcon fan that makes yall think otherwise. p.s. none of us like wine coolers or justin timberlake we prefer skynyrd too

I have nothing aganist Abingdon . I just like having fun carrying on with Falconman and southbound, they are two funny guys weather they mean to be or not.

I have nothing aganist Abingdon . I just like having fun carrying on with Falconman and southbound, they are two funny guys weather they mean to be or not.

Ditto here ! I have absolutely nothing against the Abingdon kids and hope they have a good season ( except for one game ), but I love having fun with these 2 and it looks like we have another one in the mix with kineticks....LOL !

Someone made somebody very mad I would say. That thends to happen when you get the score ran up on you. People hate to get pounded all the time. Why play a team that is Double A when you are a Single A team and the beat the life out of you every year. There is no reason it doesn't help eaither program. Richlands need to play Cave Springs or someone like that before they get in the state semi-finals and haven't had a test from anyone.