The Falcons VS. The Mighty Richlands!

kineticks

the real abingdon is nothing lke what you guys make it out to be, a few guys, southbound, falconman, etc, gives us all a bad name. the real attitude of the team this year is to try and change everyones mind that we are soft and are the whine and cheesers, the team doesnt think they are world beaters or that they are going to blow everyone out obviously, the team just wants to go out and hit people and try to make it to the playoffs, please excuse any ignorant remarks by any other falcon fan that makes yall think otherwise. p.s. none of us like wine coolers or justin timberlake we prefer skynyrd too

If you are from Abingdon you are soft, simply put.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well your from PH and we have always been tougher that PH so what are you guys?

if youre from ph and put that i find it hilarious, considering at one point during the game a few weeks ago their was 5 ph players laying on the ground and there wasnt a single falcon laying on the field after a play the whole game

Let me tell you something child, when I was at Ph, we beat you guys. Just ask your daddy. Have a nice day:)

2 things about this statement!

1. the day is over and its night

2.well everybody will get a fluke and win but to have a year in year out beating ph is differant come talk to me when you guys beat us year in year out ;)

if youre from ph and put that i find it hilarious, considering at one point during the game a few weeks ago their was 5 ph players laying on the ground and there wasnt a single falcon laying on the field after a play the whole game

Oh yeah, did I mention no class? I'll tell you like I told your friend, you wouldn't ever said that back when I played.

and thats why we are physical!!! the score shows it!!!!!!

Oh yeah, did I mention no class? I'll tell you like I told your friend, you wouldn't ever said that back when I played.

maybe not, but still 5 players laying on the field after one play!!! plus they had to cancel their jv game with us because so many people got hurt they had no jv team left!

2 things about this statement!

1. the day is over and its night

2.well everybody will get a fluke and win but to have a year in year out beating ph is differant come talk to me when you guys beat us year in year out ;)

Ok, guys. Maybe, just maybe, you guys will get a win this Friday, and just maybe Obama will fix the economy?! Haha, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! Admire your zeal, but just not going to happen. You couldn't even beat a school that has 200 students. Now thats embarrassing.

Ok, guys. Maybe, just maybe, you guys will get a win this Friday, and just maybe Obama will fix the economy?! Haha, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! Admire your zeal, but just not going to happen. You couldn't even beat a school that has 200 students. Now thats embarrassing.

ok its embarassing losing to the team thats ranked first in the sate of va single a, its embarassing losing to the team that hasnt lost a home game in 5 years by 2 points,....not

WELL PAL! name one player whos going to stop jacob hess and crosswhite together!!!!!! NAME ONE!

I am not sure they have 3 players together on the line that can keep Will Lowe out of the backfield but lets just pretend they found someone that can stop him then I will name some more

Cody Thomas

Devon Johnson

Skylar Bunker

Bradley Strong

Albert Fajardo

Jack Vance

I have seen several teams in the SWD play and I am not sure you could put an all star offense together and score very often on this defense or stop the offense for that matter. Since I named several players after you only asked to someone to name one it is your turn name one player who can stop Devon Johnson when he has the football

I am not sure they have 3 players together on the line that can keep Will Lowe out of the backfield but lets just pretend they found someone that can stop him then I will name some more

Cody Thomas

Devon Johnson

Skylar Bunker

Bradley Strong

Albert Fajardo

Jack Vance

I have seen several teams in the SWD play and I am not sure you could put an all star offense together and score very often on this defense or stop the offense for that matter. Since I named several players after you only asked to someone to name one it is your turn name one player who can stop Devon Johnson when he has the football

Ben Coleman thats all we need!

Cody Thomas

Devon Johnson

Skylar Bunker

Bradley Strong

Albert Fajardo

Jack Vance

youre right richlands has an excellent football team always has, the one player i think youre asking for is ben coleman, he is an excellent linebacker, im glad we get to play the chance to play a team the caliber of richlands i just hope we can give everyone a good game maybe like 3 years ago when it came down to the last quarter when richlands pulled out the win by a few points, i just want to see how our team stacks up against a proven powerhouse this year

Holy crap.... I go out of town for 3 days and it goes all to heck. I will make no predictions for this game, but as always have to hope for the best. Who knows what will happen. The Chokies got beat by JMU this week...

On a side note, I did go watch LSU and Vanderbilt play Saturday while down in Nashville. Great football atmosphere and LSU had as many fans there as Vandy did.

Have a great one guys and as in the words of Rodney King, "Can't we all just get a long". :)

Holy crap.... I go out of town for 3 days and it goes all to heck. I will make no predictions for this game, but as always have to hope for the best. Who knows what will happen. The Chokies got beat by JMU this week...

On a side note, I did go watch LSU and Vanderbilt play Saturday while down in Nashville. Great football atmosphere and LSU had as many fans there as Vandy did.

Have a great one guys and as in the words of Rodney King, "Can't we all just get a long". :)

Richlands is just like the hokies!!!!!! and we are JMU baby!!!!!! everybody counts us out but saturday we will show the hardwork on the gridiron!!

Oh yeah, I forgot.....(make sure there is a cleat check) :) baahahahahaha Just kidding around

if you guys start watering down the field now, you might have a chance of keeping it close....you will need about 3 feet of flowing water on the field...so get busy.

Richlands is just like the hokies!!!!!! and we are JMU baby!!!!!! everybody counts us out but saturday we will show the hardwork on the gridiron!!

I would bet that the Richlands team and coach are not counting Abingdon out and are preparing for them just like they do for every team. If you are going off of things from the Bassett game you might be a little surprized come Fri night.