Richlands - Abingdon JV

bluenecknation

RB #30 Staten kid for Richlands had a huge game. he had td runs of 84ish, 84ish, and 28 yds. cant remember if he had more or not!! Probably pushing 300 yds rushing

#5 McGlothlin was great at DE!!!

One good thin for the one that did not make the jv game the should get to see staton sriday say all the second half

I get what your trying to say but, you might want to slow down your typing a little. Your forgetting a few letters.

Staten did a great job running the ball against PV last week ! I believe he is the real deal and the next great RB at Richlands.

My wife taught him in 7th grade and says he was a great kid also !

yeah i know, Im in the same grade as him and he is pretty good. Definitely gonna be the next Great RB at RHS

It is hard to tell about a good JV turning into a good varsity because new kids are thrown into the mix every year on the varsity level.

That's true as far as not knowing how the team as a whole will do, but as far a the RB we are talking about, I think he will be the real deal ( of course if he stays healthy ).

We have seen what he can do against varsity type players in the PV game. Is it a given, of course not, he has to stay motivated and keep working hard and not let the early success go to his head. But with the coaches he has around him, and the type of kid he is, I don't see that being a problem.

JMHO though.