where is Abingdon's statium located?

HB Burke

behind the school, coming in to abingdon stay on Main street past the barter till you get up to the other end of town where Tru Point bank is and the Cinemall , then make a left at the redlights whre CVS pharmacy is

I find it so odd they we havent heard a word from em all week. I thought for sure we would get to have some fun with thier comments.

same here. They usually post within seconds of anything about Abingdon being mentioned. Maybe they've both been grounded, and had their computer privledges taken away by mommy and daddy.

same here. They usually post within seconds of anything about Abingdon being mentioned. Maybe they've both been grounded, and had their computer privledges taken away by mommy and daddy.

Eh. I dont expect to hear from them until either Thursday night before the game, or Saturday after it.

if you are a visitor best place to park is down the hill from the school...if you are at the high school just keep on going past the practice field and there is a little road to the right that runs to a parking lot, it will put you down on field level so you dont have to hike up and down the hills to get to and from the game.

Abingdon has a nice field though.

if you are a visitor best place to park is down the hill from the school...if you are at the high school just keep on going past the practice field and there is a little road to the right that runs to a parking lot, it will put you down on field level so you dont have to hike up and down the hills to get to and from the game.

Abingdon has a nice field though.

Thats where I always park at. Traffic can be a little iffy after the game down there, but Its just a better place to be.

Nope. Cant say much about Richlands either though. But thank God I have some family friends that live on the road that runs between the schools and the 4-lane. I park at their house and am out in about a min. As compared to my dad, who sits in traffic for around 30.

I tell you where I have had luck parking the last several years... If you are driving towards the high school and the tennis courts are on your left, go past the tennis courts and you will see some apartment/townhouse looking things over on your right. Just beyond those is a grassy area. Just pull down the bank and turn around to face the bank towards the road. After the game you can pull straight on the road and you are on your way.

I am on Main Street with in a minute of pulling out every game. Just need to get there around 6:45-&:700 to get a spot there.

EW

I tell you where I have had luck parking the last several years... If you are driving towards the high school and the tennis courts are on your left, go past the tennis courts and you will see some apartment/townhouse looking things over on your right. Just beyond those is a grassy area. Just pull down the bank and turn around to face the bank towards the road. After the game you can pull straight on the road and you are on your way.

I am on Main Street with in a minute of pulling out every game. Just need to get there around 6:45-&:700 to get a spot there.

EW

Thanks for the heads up!! Ill def check that spot out!