Lance ,what game...

wave316

Lane,did you ever decide on what game you were going to take pics of?:)

either twin valley/pound or graham/marion...probably TV...unless something comes up....Marion is closer but i dont want to shoot there 2 weeks in a row.

either twin valley/pound or graham/marion...probably TV...unless something comes up....Marion is closer but i dont want to shoot there 2 weeks in a row.

ok,look forward to seeing some nice pics!:) And by the way is Tanner Marshall a senior?

If you go to TV, could you Tweet every quarter? I don't know if Lloyd'll be there or not.

yeah man...as long as i have coverage there...pretty sure there is a black hole of cell hell from Short's Gap all the way to the Dairy Queen though.

You can't go wrong at the Valley Lancelot!

well...change of plans due to the logistics of child care...

I am headed over to the Stone Castle to watch:

Greeneville at No. 2 Tennessee High

Lucky. lol

yeah it's the only good game around on paper, and happens to be close enough to me here in Bristol that I can get over there in time...wanted to go to TV, but I'd have to leave here shortly and don't have anyone to watch the kids until later on...so...can't make it this week.