Tazewell vs Graham

ETSU09

with the game being at Taz i think they win. is the Graham QB still out? if so Tazewell is probably looking at a nice victory

hes questionable for friday still! dressed out for practice today but didnt do to much

All depends on Grahams QB Aaron Davidson.

Kid can flat out play some football, he just needs to learn how to slide. Haha

If he plays though then I think Graham will win.

If he sits out.....well this will be an ofer for the G-Men :eek:

Talk to some of the previous players and get their opinion on Wyatt. He did lead some good seasons, but I don't think you will find anybody that disagrees with the fact we could have been much better if coaches would have used players to their full extent.

Disagreed. Its unfair for you to put all the blame on one guy. If you know so much about how football works why aren't you out there on the sidelines on friday night with the head set on. Every coach makes mistakes but you saying he single handlely destroyed the program is Ludicrous. Yes i'll admit he made some mistakes but he didn't ruin things the way you say he did. Hell of a coach when he was left alone and could put his heart into it. And a even better man would give you the shirt off his back took care of me my 2 years there. So before you try to speak for us check yourself.

Disagreed. Its unfair for you to put all the blame on one guy. If you know so much about how football works why aren't you out there on the sidelines on friday night with the head set on. Every coach makes mistakes but you saying he single handlely destroyed the program is Ludicrous. Yes i'll admit he made some mistakes but he didn't ruin things the way you say he did. Hell of a coach when he was left alone and could put his heart into it. And a even better man would give you the shirt off his back took care of me my 2 years there. So before you try to speak for us check yourself.

I didn't say he ruined it and I won't take away the fact that he was a good coach. He could have been much better though. There are several instances of how he handled certain scenarios very badly (I don't want to point them out and single out people publicly though).

I am out there every friday night support the Dawgs through thick and thin. I don't have kids old enough to be in school yet. I do know people though and I listen to what they say. I know it's impossible to make everybody happy, but when I hear of several players that are now out of school talking about how bad he handled some situations I think there is some truth to the matter.

I have more respect for our program than a lot of people do and I will go on the record and say I respect Wyatt for some of the things he did. Unlike others and what some people say/think, Wyatt played who he thought was best. He didn't let parents or fans coach.

Also I don't blame one guy there are several factors that have led to what is now. I am not part of the mob that seems to go from one scapegoat to the next. I just call it like I see it.

I didn't say he ruined it and I won't take away the fact that he was a good coach. He could have been much better though. There are several instances of how he handled certain scenarios very badly (I don't want to point them out and single out people publicly though).

I am out there every friday night support the Dawgs through thick and thin. I don't have kids old enough to be in school yet. I do know people though and I listen to what they say. I know it's impossible to make everybody happy, but when I hear of several players that are now out of school talking about how bad he handled some situations I think there is some truth to the matter.

I have more respect for our program than a lot of people do and I will go on the record and say I respect Wyatt for some of the things he did. Unlike others and what some people say/think, Wyatt played who he thought was best. He didn't let parents or fans coach.

Also I don't blame one guy there are several factors that have led to what is now. I am not part of the mob that seems to go from one scapegoat to the next. I just call it like I see it.

no my bad half of that was only directed towards you the other half was directed towards c86m comments

Congrats to the G-Men! They played good football and looked as though they wanted the win more. I couldn't understand Tazewell's choice of play calls. They would get at least 5 yards or more everytime 77 carried the ball. So why didn't he touch it when they had 3 shots at the end zone from the 5 yd line? Instead they throw 3 passes!? It also looked to me that some of the Ths players were more into jawing and looking to fight than they were playing football. Tazewell's coach may have a hard time in Tazewell if he gets outcoached by DM like that.

I agree Frito! Congrats to the G-Men. Graham's playcalling, scheming and hitting were the best I have seen this year. Tazewell's playcalling was horrible. Those two backs were great (31,77). They kept throwing those short passes. Spencer showed alot of heart last night. He took down a kid who outweighed him by 200 pounds. Great night for the team and our fans!!

Congrats to the G-Men! They played good football and looked as though they wanted the win more. I couldn't understand Tazewell's choice of play calls. They would get at least 5 yards or more everytime 77 carried the ball. So why didn't he touch it when they had 3 shots at the end zone from the 5 yd line? Instead they throw 3 passes!? It also looked to me that some of the Ths players were more into jawing and looking to fight than they were playing football. Tazewell's coach may have a hard time in Tazewell if he gets outcoached by DM like that.

I'm glad for those boys, they needed this win in the worst way. Good job, G-Men.

However, this does not affect my opinion of the coaching situation at Graham one iota.